I just wanted to say how much I love my sister! She is such a blessing to me and she is absolutely the best sister. I know she loves me and my family so much! I really miss her. Sis, you're the best!
Ooo, T! I love your new look--your holiday window! Just came from Sheri's "house" and she's decked for the holidays, too. Must be a sister thing that ya'll are always running alongside one another! Reading your post and your sister's comment made me warm & fuzzy. As an honorary Sista (in Christ, ya'll), can I join the group hug? Yup...I just felt it! Thanks! We'll lunch after Thanksgiving (teach me how to make a pretty holiday window!). Happy Thanksgiving! xoxo!
OMG!!! 1st thg I want to say is I do have the best sister and sister-in-law, that could be dealt out...the 2nd thing is...just be careful who has your password...follow the rules they tell you about never giving out your password... I must say that I love my new background too...however, I owe it all to my sis...I told her I needed a holidayish look to my blog and she did it...It's amazing!!! I love it sooo much!!! It reflects my house and family at Christmas at our house. Thank you sis and I do mean all the nice things that you said about you.... Lv ya!!!
Teresa..thanks for stopping by..it was great text talking w/u the other day...I am excited for our lunch. Glad you like the blog, you will have to talk to sis about the creation, cause as I told you if it wasn't for her I wouldn''t have a blog.
Ang-yes..my blog reflects me and my house at the holidays huh?
I definitely know you can T. LOL. I just know that you are behind on your digi scrapbooking, so I knew that you probably didn't have that kind of stuff. I don't know if you do or not, but. LOL. Also, Sheri just updated her background, then I saw yours, so I figured she did yours too. Now the comment on the other hand, I thought was all you! HaHa.
Ang...haha!! Wrong again...the comment was from her...She thought she would be cute and update my background and a post as well. I got on there with her on the phone and said, What is that?...she was crackin up on the phone. She also had added a photo of Hugo last year at Christmas when Gma was fighting over her robe the pink one with the red hearts...then to tease her Hugo said he wanted it, and she had a hissy cause she thought he would give it to me...so messin with her he put it on and said no, it was for him...then the flash came from sis...remember??? Well, that was posted on the right hand side with my family photos....she was laughing her butt off...
10 comments:
Oh what a sweet thing to say! You made me cry. I miss you and I do love you so much! Your blog is absolutely amazing....great Christmas decor!
Ooo, T! I love your new look--your holiday window! Just came from Sheri's "house" and she's decked for the holidays, too. Must be a sister thing that ya'll are always running alongside one another! Reading your post and your sister's comment made me warm & fuzzy. As an honorary Sista (in Christ, ya'll), can I join the group hug? Yup...I just felt it! Thanks! We'll lunch after Thanksgiving (teach me how to make a pretty holiday window!). Happy Thanksgiving! xoxo!
I love your new look T!! And I agree, you do have the best sister! And Sheri has the best sister too! :-)
OMG!!! 1st thg I want to say is I do have the best sister and sister-in-law, that could be dealt out...the 2nd thing is...just be careful who has your password...follow the rules they tell you about never giving out your password...
I must say that I love my new background too...however, I owe it all to my sis...I told her I needed a holidayish look to my blog and she did it...It's amazing!!! I love it sooo much!!! It reflects my house and family at Christmas at our house. Thank you sis and I do mean all the nice things that you said about you....
Lv ya!!!
Teresa..thanks for stopping by..it was great text talking w/u the other day...I am excited for our lunch. Glad you like the blog, you will have to talk to sis about the creation, cause as I told you if it wasn't for her I wouldn''t have a blog.
Ang-yes..my blog reflects me and my house at the holidays huh?
LOL!! Ok, I figured Sheri updated your background, but I honestly thought you did the post! Too funny! Good one Sheri!
Haha! I thought it was funny Angela!
Ang, what makes you think I didn't "do" my own blog background...I mean your right, she did do it but I can do it...haha!!
I definitely know you can T. LOL. I just know that you are behind on your digi scrapbooking, so I knew that you probably didn't have that kind of stuff. I don't know if you do or not, but. LOL. Also, Sheri just updated her background, then I saw yours, so I figured she did yours too. Now the comment on the other hand, I thought was all you! HaHa.
Ang...haha!! Wrong again...the comment was from her...She thought she would be cute and update my background and a post as well. I got on there with her on the phone and said, What is that?...she was crackin up on the phone. She also had added a photo of Hugo last year at Christmas when Gma was fighting over her robe the pink one with the red hearts...then to tease her Hugo said he wanted it, and she had a hissy cause she thought he would give it to me...so messin with her he put it on and said no, it was for him...then the flash came from sis...remember??? Well, that was posted on the right hand side with my family photos....she was laughing her butt off...
Post a Comment