Friday, November 7, 2008

Creativity 101!!!

I walked in my closet the other day to see something Hugo had told me about but I was having a hard time picturing it with my own eyes until I was watching this...

(WARNING: This video is about 5 min long, so if you can't watch it for that long right now, just come back later).

Brooklin finally accomplishes her goal at about the 4 min mark, so be patient til then.She knew I was videoing her, but she kept moving...Take a peek. ...


Who would have ever thought that this could even have been thought of...if you notice the only thing holding the blanket on is her hands. As it starts to fall, she is laughing and has no fear. There is really not much that this child is afraid of. There are a lot of kids out there who are not afraid of stuff, however, God has blessed this child and I know she hears from God frequently by some of the precious Godly things that come out of her mouth. She has prayed in the spirit for a couple of years now, since she was about two years old without us pressing in to teach her. It almost scared me until I realized the source on where that came from.
This little girl is such a huge blessing to our lives. God has really given her some special attributes. She is very smart and teaches us great things. We know that God has given her a special annointing and we see it everyday of her life.
Next time you don't know where your child is....you may want to stop in and check on them.
Til next Time with T!!!

6 comments:

Michael and Angela said...

This is such a cute video! I love how she puts the blanket in her mouth to situate it in her hand! She is very smart! I just love her!

Brewskie said...

She's one smart cookie!!! I love her face as the blanket is falling. No fear...if only we could all be that way!

Four Lil Monkeys said...

Wow what a smart little girl!! I love her tenacious spirit! God can use that on the front lines.

Jocelyn Lykins said...

What an imagination and such determination! She is going to do some amazing things in her life!

Ashley said...

OMG!!! That child is so freakin smart. I liked it at the end when the blanket fell and she held on and you can see all the muscles in her arms. Dang I want arms like that. She is so cute!!

Kristi said...

Thanks everyone for the comments. She is a very funny girl...just to think of doing something like that just makes ya go hmmmm!
lv ya!!