My Grandma turned 84 this last week....so we celebrated by having her over for dinner.
She was glad to come over..she is very active and still drives and won't stop getting around....she insists on still doing everything she always has been doing...Everytime I see her it seems she has aged more each time...
We love you Grandma...
Happy 84th Birthday!!!
Grandma and 3 of her many Great Grandkids!!!!
Grandma opening her presents....
Brooklin always wants to help blow out the candles...
Shine and Kameron giving Grandma her cake...
Shine, Kameron & Brooklin made her cake for her.....
Brooklin enjoying the party!!!!
Hugo and Kameron ready to eat...
Grandma and Shine at the dinner table...
Mother and Daughter...
The kids love it when Grandma comes over...

We had a great time visiting with Grandma...One more time...
Happy Birthday Grandma!!!!
We love you!!!!
Til next Time with T!!!!
5 comments:
Oh I miss Grandma! Wish we could celebrate together. We miss being with you. Grandma still looks so good for her age and she is still so spunky!
I think she looks wonderful! Happy Birthday Grandma!! Very belated, but still. :-)
I cannot believe this beautiful woman is 84 years old!! You girls have great genes in your family - be thankful!!
First I have to say happy birthday to the grandma! And secondly that cake was really good haha I had a small peace after god encounter lol.. Thanks to shine
Loushoe...glad you liked the cake..wish I could have eaten it with you...the cookies you all made were amazing too...
Post a Comment