Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Way to Go Titans, Way To Go!!!

On Saturday we all went to Shine's cheer compitition. This is the USA Regional Competition. We we were there for over 3 hours watching team after team, after team perform. It's actually pretty cool to watch. It's just like on the competitions that you watch on TV.
Shine's cheer team had two different division teams to perform on...
the "Jr. High Group Stunt" (a team of 4) and the "Jr. High Show Novice".
I am happy to announce both teams came in at 1st Place!!!!
Way to go Titans!!!
Here's some pictures from our day...
Mema, Shine and Brooklin....
Brooklin is such a cheerleader for Shine...right at the point of a pin drop in the whole gym, Brooklin yells as loud as she can...
"Go Shine!!"
If any of you have heard her yell, well then I don't need to explain, the whole room heard her...she's small but she packs a big punch. So after Shine routine was done she came to sit with us until the awards...Brooklin couldn't wait to sit by her...She crawled over all of us to get to her...Ya Gotta love your Sis!!!

Proud Mom & Dad!!!!!
Hugo and Kameron....

The kids were so good...they stayed in the bleachers, we were all crammed in there, sitting very close together....for 3 hours....I was so proud of how good they were....

Kameron saw someone from his class...he finds a friend anywhere...
While waiting for the awards to start they had music playing...this particular song was "YMCA"...well, Kameron decides to try to steal the show...he went out on the gym floor in front of everyone and starts to break dance....everyone was looking at him, smiling and enjoying the show...
He really got into it...these are only two of the pics....
Brooklin joins in....

Back to the cheer team....this is the Small Stunt Group...(4)...Shine's the back spot...she's the one looking up at her butt in the back...great view.lol!!! It's amazing to me that these 4 girls toss this little girl in the air like a hot potato...she spins, does the splits, kicks, flips over, etc...all while in mid air...then drops down and the other 3 catch her...amazing...
Again, Shine's standing in the back...she's very tall...

This is the video of the entire group...the above pics are of the Jr. Stunt Group..only 4 girls...but this one is another division with the entire comp team...Shine's group is on the right hand side...
(You will hear Shine's biggest fan, Brooklin, yelling "Yea, Shine", several times in the video).





Part of the main Comp Team with their plaque... Being that both the teams Shine is on made 1st place, one of the good things is now we go on to USA Nationals at Disneyland...Wahoo!!!!! So both teams will go and compete in Feb/Mar...we end up making it a family vacation.

My Shine...your beautiful, smart, strong and have a great attitude...we are sooo proud of you. You are truly amazing!!!!Way to stand out!!!!

Sorry for the long post but it had to be done on this one...

Til next Time with T!!!!

7 comments:

Michael and Angela said...

Oh my gosh!!! Congratulations Shine!!! We are soooo proud of you over here! I wish we were able to be there for all of this! You are an AMAZING cheerleader girl! Wow. Oh, and T, the video, was priceless, I love hearing Brooklin in the background yelling for her sissy. So stinken cute! Great post! I always enjoy your posts.

Loushoe said...

Oh my, that was so amazing to watch. Go SHINE!! And Disneyland that is so cool!! I love disneyland!!

Teresa said...

Hi Kristi! It's me, Teresa Zenimura. Kinda scary, huh? Talked to your sissy yesterday and she gave me your info (I'll call you this week). Enjoyed your post/s and have been catching up. Love seeing the whole family on this post. Shine's awesome! She get the cheer-genes from you, Sheri and/or Mema? Btw, you're my kinda girl sitting at computer posting in the wee hours! Is that Jessica M on the cheer team? Go Titans!

Four Lil Monkeys said...

Way to go Shine!!! That was an awesome post - congratulations!!! You have a beautiful, amazing family! Love you guys!

Kristi said...

Lerana...thanks we love you too...it was great to see you in person this weekend...I feel like we have talked so much already due to the blog...We are blessed!!!

OMG!!!Teresa!!! I haven't talked to you forever...I guess you never know who really is looking at your blog...Where's your blog? You must have one...I want to see your family..Yes that is Jessica M. she's the flyer for Shine's group...I just love that girl...How do you know her? from Liddell? small world..Give me a call or email...I would love to chat..

Kendra's Journal said...

Im so proud or Shine! :)Hi!

Kristi said...

Thanks Kendra...I will tell shine...well, actually she goes on to see everyones comments and other blogs...