Well, here is my layout for the store for the month of November. The picture is not the best one because I forgot to take a picture before I dropped it off, so I had to take the picture after it was hanging in the store in the plastic sleeve. Yes, there is a little glare, but I think you can still see the design. Some of this patterned paper is not something that I would necessarily select for myself however, I did like it once I started playing with it.
Here it is...."The Story of Just The Girls"....
Left hand page....
Right hand page layout....

This month completes my term as a design team member, however, I have completly enjoyed being on the team. I have used products that I love but would probably not notice on the shelf, so it has definitely taken me out of my creative box. There is another design team challenge coming up, so I am sure I will take a stab at it...in fact, I will have to work on my design team submission while I'm in Tennesee for Christmas, so I can get it turned in on time....Darn!!! I guess we will have to have some scrap days while we're there.
This month completes my term as a design team member, however, I have completly enjoyed being on the team. I have used products that I love but would probably not notice on the shelf, so it has definitely taken me out of my creative box. There is another design team challenge coming up, so I am sure I will take a stab at it...in fact, I will have to work on my design team submission while I'm in Tennesee for Christmas, so I can get it turned in on time....Darn!!! I guess we will have to have some scrap days while we're there.
Til next Time with T!!!!

2 comments:
Yeah, scrap days are coming! Fine with me! Great layout T. I love the pictures. You need to resubmit for the next design team, you're great at it.
Cute pages! And ya, oh darn, scrapbooking?!! I'm there! LOL.
Post a Comment