Ok...so I have been out of the Blog Buzz lately...I have been crazy busy..so that just means that I have a lot to share...I'm back..have lots of posts planned. They may be kind of old but still fun...So here goes..
So after reading Bethany's blog, you know our family's have spent some time together. Well, look what Bernadette gave to Kameron. Can you believe it?? You know, you just never know what goes on when you're not around....always pay attention!!!
So before you get all freaked out...allow me redeem Bernadette. Yes, it's candy...however, it does look very real, huh? He sure does look like he knows what he is doing. Either he pays very close attention to detail or someone has shown him how to do such a thing.
Did that happen at Bernadette's house too???
I love you, Bernadette!!!! And so do my children...Thanks for all the fun at your house..
Til next Time with T!!!!

7 comments:
I loved those candies when I was little!
I've never seen candy that looked like an actual real cigarette! I've only seen the gum that was wrapped in some sort of paper, and it was in what looked like a cig pack, and when you blew in it, a puff of powder would come out looking like smoke. :-) Those look real! I can't believe it! And how does he know what to do with it is what I'm wondering. LOL. We miss Bubba Gump!
Lol...I Love it! Every parents worst nightmare!
HAHAHAHAHA
MY MOM AND I WERE LAUGHING SO HARD AND SO LONG AT THIS POST... LOL THAT WAS ALL MY MOM... THE BABYSITTER DID IT.. NOT THE NANNY!!
Okay, I'm not so sure I need to let my kids come over or not, LOL!!! Aunt Bernie better be good!!!
That is a little scary to look at becuase it looks so real. How did he know how to hold it. hmm...Bernadette?!? Haha jk. I'm happy you guys have fun.
Yes...be careful where you allow your kids to go..haha!!
JK anyday Bernadette...at least you taught him how to do it right...!!!
Post a Comment