I woke up on Veteran's Day and saw my husband and thought he was late for work...I didn't realize he was off for the holiday...so we decided to have a family day.
We just knocked around in the morning and then decided to go to the movies...we ended up watching "Madagascar 2".
We went to grab a bite to eat before the movie, watched the movie, then walked around Borders, looking at books...we all love it there..even the kids.
Although, I didn't get a lot of pics like normal, I did get some.
Here they are..
Shine and Brooklin on our way in...
Me and Shine....
Although, he looks like an angry old man...he was just joking...
Don't know if they really would have wanted me to take this but I snapped fast...most normal people don't take their camera to the movies...only us!!! I know I am not publishing it anywhere...
What's a movie, without popcorn...
Shine holding one of the popcorn boxes to split up the bucket...
Kameron hiding behind Shine from the camera...not a normal thing for him...he usually says take a picture of me...however, it was a holiday....

6 comments:
What a fun day! The kids all look so cute. I miss them like crazy. They all look so big!
I love Brooklin's hair like that, in a little braid, it looks really cute. I love the picture of Kam hiding behind Shine, it's a good one. :-) I think we need a family day like this...Sounds good to me!
sis..they miss you all too.
Ang...it was hard to see but it was actually in two braids..Kam hiding is just not him.???...take alex to see Madagascar with his gma there...
That looked like a lot of fun! We want to go see that movie, was it good? Glad you got pics.
Those are the best kind of days! I love it when you wake up to a wonderful surprise like that. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
Ahh how fun! I want a family day with the kids. Looks like you guys had ablast though. They all look so big.
Post a Comment