About 6:45 on Wednesday night, Shine came to me and said she wanted to go to the movies. Well, I didn't realize she meant at that very second. She had been waiting for Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 to come out. Well, she figured out at 6:45 that it came out on this particular day. At first I told her I couldn't for a number of reasons, then as she walked down the stairs, I went online to check movie times.
Whatever it was that I thought I had to do...(the key word there is "whatever")...I don't even remember what "it" was...and that would have kept me from this time with my gill(girl in Brooklin's language). The movie was scheduled to start at 7:20, so we had to leave within the next 10 min of making the decision to go.
We asked Mema to go with us too. So we threw ourselves together and left. Here are some pics from our Gills night out!!!....
Very good movie!...Me and Shine give it 5 stars!!!!
We'll have the large w/refills, please, and do you mind if I take a pic?
The movie is not as good w/out these necessary essentials!!!
Just the Gills!!!!
My Shiny Gill!!!
Our mom, our legacy!!!
Me and Shine....
The last photo of the night so I wouldn't get kicked out...I think I have a problem. People were turning around looking, as if to say, Oh my Gosh, is this woman going to take pics all the way thru the movie? So I put my camera away, then at the start of the movie, I had forgot to turn off my phone and I got a text on my phone, so Nemo went off....."Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, what do you get when you just keep swimming". I was sure people just wanted me to go away by this time.

I highly recommend this movie, great chic flick!!...I was very happy that I had a lightbulb go off in my head to skip my "whatever" tasks to spend the evening with the gills. We had a great time. So skip your "whatever" tasks like I did and take your gill(s) to see Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. You'll be glad you did like me too.
Til next Time,T!!!
3 comments:
Aww, that is so cool. Except you're missing some gills! Wish we could have been with you. Looks like you had fun.
Yes...we were definitly thinking how much fun it would have been to have all the gills there. I can't even imagine what our lives would be like together now. I think our time together would be a different perspective than ever before.
We miss you all and wish we could spend these times together.
Lvya!!
Aww think the only time I would want to see that movie was if all the gilld were here to see it. Looks like you guys had fun. I can't wait for you all to be here. All of us together!!!
Post a Comment