A bird's eye view.It's Brooklin's turn...
Now it's Kameron's turn...
Well, it's mommy's turn but she's taking the picture. Kameron was green, Brooklin was blue and I was red.
This is Brooklin's winning face...she won both me and Kameron, then she played Kameron and won him a second time. She loved winning!
That was in the morning...so after the games, we got ready to go pick up Shine. Let's hurry cause we're going school supply shopping at Target after we get Shine.
Well now, I saw the pics of everyone going with Alex to shop for school supplies. We didn't have that many with us, in fact it was just me and the kiddos, however, we had a blast!!! Needless to say, I think it was quite different than their shopping experience.
Let me explain with pics...you decide:
Shine with her all time fav stuff...pens, pencils and highlighters. I do not know where that was inherited from??We go nowhere w/out this cheesy grin. Notice what's in Kameron's hand? Popcorn and Slurpie combo at Target...boy, are they are smart marketing guru's. They know what will keep us Target freaks in their store longer...our kids being quiet. I can't say I blame them. I mean really, think about it...I pay $1.50 and my children are quiet for at least an hour. This day we were there for two. The way I see it, that's a pretty inexpensive sanity tool.
I love this stuff...all the color is sooo beautiful. I just want to hold each one in my hand to test it out. Can you say FREAKSHOW?!!!
There's nothing like a brand new, fresh box of Crayola crayons. Only Crayola, no other brand will do. I used to think the built in sharpener in the back of the box was soooo cool. I never really told anyone that, or the fact that I used to try so hard to break the tip of the crayon so I could use that darn sharpener in the back. I didn't usually have much luck. Most times the whole crayon would break in half. Didn't you hate that?
All looks pretty normal right? Well, that is until right about now...we originally got a cart that was just the normal cart....well, the kids spotted an abandoned Cadillac cart in the aisle. So Kameron and Brooklin wanted to sit in the seats. They always beg me to get that monsterous, freaky, massive, barely able to push cart. I always tell them no!!! Well, I guess I'm kind of a softy these days??? So we proceed to switch carts...we had to move everything over. Mind you we had a pretty full cart already. This was after Shine had to take 3 trips to the bathroom(Shine,Brooklin, then Kameron...then at the end Brooklin had to go again).
What a blessing Shine is to me...Did I tell you Brooklin "SCREAMS" to the top of her lungs with public toilets these days. I do not know what happened. She has always been apprehensive with them but never to this extent. Did I mention "SCREAMS"? She always asks me, "It doesn't move?", I tell her no it doesn't move, then she asks yet a 2nd time, "It doesn't move?" so after screaming in your ear, she hangs so tight onto your neck that you really could fall down the drain.
Moving on....So here's what happened next....I leave my cadillac cart on the end of the aisle as I walk into the very end of the aisle...as I am turning back this is what I see....
My little sea monkey decides she would like to do gymnastics on the cadillac cart handle, but this is nothing...it gets worse.
No the photo does not need to be rotated...she really is upside down.
I know this pic is blurry...it's because she was swinging, also, I couldn't resist that look on her face.Now Kameron has joined in the fun...mind you we are walking thru the store this is not just in one spot. Peolple are starting to stare.
As I am driving this massive thing called a cart...Brooklin is being a gymnast and Kameron is standing in that seat somewhat like the Titanic, complete with arms out and all.So we are making our way to the front and down the next aisle...here is Kameron...he had pulled the papertowels off the shelf and was sitting on them.
Kameron is driving his homemade papertowel car.
Shine and Kameron on their way back from the bathroom for Shine's 3rd trip there.
Kameron finds this little squishy balls and this is what happened on the next aisle. Shine decides to give Kameron breasts....particularly look at Shine's face. So I walk to the end of the next aisle and Kameron is standing there with this huge bottle of Febreeze pretending to spray it up his butt, then he moves to his armpits and another unmentionable location.
Finally...In the lingerie section...Brooklin pins Kameron to the floor...she starts by sitting on him. He really can't go anywhere. Look at their laughing faces.She is getting him even lower to the ground.
And all the way to the grouund...again, she is laughing really good at this point. It's really not hard work for her to get him to the ground...you can see she is not even using her hands.
We finally get him up and she pins him down again. This is center aisle now.
I don't know what came over this me this particular day but I could do nothing but laugh. Mom said when she sees these things happen in stores she thinks...Lady control your kids.
Well, the Eglettes had freaked out and flown the coop, with mother bird just laughing and taking pictures thruout the entire store. People were staring, some laughing, and I am completely sure people were wondering why I was taking photos and doing nothing about the chaos.
I know this is a long post but I had to share our funny day. I still laugh when I look at the photos.
Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did...hopefully, it wasn't one of those things like, "you just had to be there".
Anyway, that's it for now.
Til next Time,T!!!

5 comments:
I love it T. They are so cute and look like they're having so much fun. My personal favs are Brooklin pinning Kameron. Not that I like to see Kameron pinned, it's just that it's so funny to see Brooklin doing that...she's so sweet and petite but she's strong as an ox!
I think it's a great post. I love your sharing of the story. Funny...I see a great page coming together!
Oh and I like the one of Kameron Febreezing his rear! Too funny.
Shine looks so grown up and she is so stikin' cute!
Ok, this is SO not a "had to be there" moment!! I was rollin' laughing! Kameron with the Febreze and Brooklin pinning him down...SO funny! I love it! You're pretty good at this blog thing! :-)
Yes, I agree with both of you...the Febreeze pic is the best...I still laugh when I look at it. I was rolling in the store.
Yes, it's not the 1st time Brooklin has pinned him down, but they were not laughing. We had a blast in Target. Really, when I look at the pics, I almost forget that we were school shopping.
Lv ya both!!!
Omg I miss those kids so much. They are so full of personality and character. Ah, they make me laugh. I love all of those pictures so much.
Post a Comment