First, I just wanted to share a mini-book I created. I taught a scrapbooking class at youth camp and this was one of two books they had a choice in creating. It was a lot of fun and I loved the colors of this book in particular.






.jpg)


Gotta go for now, but like I said, check back soon!

3 comments:
It's about time! Wow T, what a great blog! I love the color and background. Cool choice. I'm glad you're going to be posting DAILY! That's awesome...I'll be checking it! Great job!
Cool post T! I love your background too! I'm SO glad you got one of these addicting things! ;-) Love you! Oh yeah, and you'll regret saying you are going to post EVERY DAY! LOL.
Thanks so much Ang n Sis. Yes I thought the colors and layout of the blog looked like me. And the Daily thing well, we'll have to see about that. There's not much of anything that I do daily.
Post a Comment