Sunday, December 5, 2010

Scrap Tiffany New Design Team!!

Yay!! We have the new Design Team for Tiffany!!
I am so excited about this group. Well, everytime there is a new group I am always excited to work with the next team.
It's a fresh start and helps get the motivation going within the group.
So without further waiting, take a looksey at the new and upcoming
Scrap Tiffany 2011 Design Team!!

I am so excited to work with this team. It's always fun to meet new people and design with others. It's inspiring and fun.
This new team starts in January 2011.
So don't forget to come back and see what the new team has to offer.
I just know you won't be disappointed.

Welcome to the new team!!
Congrats to everyone!!

Til next Time with T!!!

3 comments:

Renee said...

It's a pleasure to be working with you, Kristi! I have always enjoyed all of your challenges! Congrats to you!!

Katie said...

Love how you tricked out your blog, holiday style!
This mini just rocks the girly, girl category. So many fun bold colors and touches. Great pics, too!

Kristi said...

Thanks Renee. Glad you stopped by. So happy we get to work together.

Katie, Holiday blog decor is a must for me. I love mini books, they are my favorite creations.
Have a great holiday.