Ok so I am a little behind. I know this is a Thanksgiving post, but I have been super busy. I am already into Christmas stuff now but I must post about Thanksgiving.
So here goes....
We went to our dear friends house The Mortons.
We miss our family in TN but we are so very thankful to not have to spend our holidays alone. These good friends have become our family, since we can't be with ours right now.
We started the day with a prayer.
Then we ate and enjoyed each others company the rest of the day.
Here's the pictures...
So here goes....
We went to our dear friends house The Mortons.
We miss our family in TN but we are so very thankful to not have to spend our holidays alone. These good friends have become our family, since we can't be with ours right now.
We started the day with a prayer.
Then we ate and enjoyed each others company the rest of the day.
Here's the pictures...


Alisha and Grandpa's birthday celebration.That's just a few of the pics from our wonderful day.
Thank you again to Kevin and Bernadette for having our family over once again
to be a part of your family celebration.
Til next Time with T!!!











4 comments:
I love my friends!! I am so glad you posted this so we could "share" in the time!
We missed you all this year Larena. Last year seems like yesterday.
Love you all.
Thanks for sharing with us...looks like a wonderful Thanksgiving you had.
hugs,jen
jennyscards.blogspot.com
Thanks for stopping by Jen. Yes we did have a great time.
Post a Comment