This week's challenge for Scrap Tiffany is "All About Boys".
I have one son and I love him.
He has brought so much to my life and is a ton of fun.
He helps to balance me and my girls to not be too girly.
This layout is from his 8th birthday party.
We took him and a group of boys to the Motocross races at our local arena.
We had never been before but we completely enjoyed it.
The boys had a blast which was the point.
Here is my layout for this week.
I have one son and I love him.
He has brought so much to my life and is a ton of fun.
He helps to balance me and my girls to not be too girly.
This layout is from his 8th birthday party.
We took him and a group of boys to the Motocross races at our local arena.
We had never been before but we completely enjoyed it.
The boys had a blast which was the point.
Here is my layout for this week.


This patterned paper is from Bo Bunny. I love it! It almost doesn't need anything else. It has so many details already.
Make sure you head over to Tiffany's to see what the other designers created this week.
Make sure you're enjoying your holiday season and your family.
Til next Time with T!!!
Make sure you head over to Tiffany's to see what the other designers created this week.
Make sure you're enjoying your holiday season and your family.
Til next Time with T!!!

1 comment:
This is such a fun layout, Kristi! I love all the pics! Oh, yes, I love your choice of the Bo Bunny paper!
'Hope you are having a great time with your family! I know how proud you must be! Congrats!!
Post a Comment