The challenge this week with Scrap Tiffany is "Girl Power".
What a fun challenge this week.
We have 3 girls from ages of 8 months to 15 years.
I love my girls. We have such a great time together. Each one is different from the other.
I created a book of my girls for this weeks challenge.
What a fun challenge this week.
We have 3 girls from ages of 8 months to 15 years.
I love my girls. We have such a great time together. Each one is different from the other.
I created a book of my girls for this weeks challenge.












I really enjoyed creating with this line of Bo Bunny Patterned paper. It's so bright and colorful.
It seemed to fit the personality of all my girls.
Get into your girl power today and head on over to Scrap Tiffany to see what the other
designers have created this week. If you create something girly this week send a picture of it to Tiffany. We would love to see it.
Loved this challenge!!!!
Enjoy your holiday festivities this week.
Til next Time with T!!!

2 comments:
You did a fantastic job on this mini, super cute!!
One of my favorite mini's you've done because it has my girls in it! Love it!
Post a Comment