It's my turn this week for the Tuesday Tutorial at Scrap Tiffany.
I'm going to show you how to make a gift bag out of an envelope.
They're mini, cute,fun and easy.
Let's get started.
I'm going to show you how to make a gift bag out of an envelope.
They're mini, cute,fun and easy.
Let's get started.









That's it. Pretty easy peasy huh?
Don't forget the many choices of envelopes out there, colored ones, and different sizes. I think it would be so cute to make one with a large manila envelope and decorate it very vintagey(is that a word?hmm?). You can also print on the front from your computer just like you would print normally, but instead of an address, print something cute.
Let me see what you come up with.
Email me a picture of your creation and I'll post them on my blog.
Thanks for stopping by.
Til next Time with T!
Don't forget the many choices of envelopes out there, colored ones, and different sizes. I think it would be so cute to make one with a large manila envelope and decorate it very vintagey(is that a word?hmm?). You can also print on the front from your computer just like you would print normally, but instead of an address, print something cute.
Let me see what you come up with.
Email me a picture of your creation and I'll post them on my blog.
Thanks for stopping by.
Til next Time with T!

3 comments:
This is such a cute idea! I have never seen this done before! It's a great tutorial! Thanks for sharing with us.
This is cool! I'm going to have too try it!
I Love, Love, Love it. I am going to try this. Thanks for sharing with us.
Post a Comment