This week's challenge at Scrap Tiffany is
"Naked Chipboard".
It was kind of difficult for me to leave chipboard without any paint, ink,
paper, or anything. I just couldn't stand it.
I mean, I wouldn't go outside naked so why would I
leave my chipboard uncovered?
Well, this is as naked as it gets, at least for my chipboard anyway!!
"Naked Chipboard".
It was kind of difficult for me to leave chipboard without any paint, ink,
paper, or anything. I just couldn't stand it.
I mean, I wouldn't go outside naked so why would I
leave my chipboard uncovered?
Well, this is as naked as it gets, at least for my chipboard anyway!!

Supplies used:
Patterned paper & Friend Coupon-Bo Bunny;
Chipboard Brackets-Bazzill pieces;
White Cardstock-Bazzill
Misc., Buttons, Ric Rack Ribbon
Great challenge Tiffany!!
Really MADE me get out of my box...just not naked.heehee!
Go on over to Scrap Tiffany to see how creatively, naked
the rest of the Design team is.
You won't regret it!!!
Til next Time with T!!
Really MADE me get out of my box...just not naked.heehee!
Go on over to Scrap Tiffany to see how creatively, naked
the rest of the Design team is.
You won't regret it!!!
Til next Time with T!!

No comments:
Post a Comment