We've been on the run the past couple days.
Here are some pictures from the fun.
Here is my Shine and Coco.
They looked like they were dressed together on this day, but it was not planned. When I saw Shine holding Coco, I couldn't resist.
I love how these turned out.
(I made Coco's headband)
Fun!!
Here are some pictures from the fun.
Here is my Shine and Coco.
They looked like they were dressed together on this day, but it was not planned. When I saw Shine holding Coco, I couldn't resist.
I love how these turned out.
(I made Coco's headband)
Fun!!
We were at Bernie's one night for dinner and swimming.
Bethany was learning to be a balloon artist from Jacqueline.
By the time she was done, everyone was wearing a hat, bracelet, or some other type of contraption and there were balloons all over the place.
I think she got carried away. haha!
The kids loved it though. Nanny Bethany always shows them a good time.
Thanks Bethany...now MY house is full of balloons. haha!
This is Kameron being his silly self.
This is the group picture.
Can you believe it?
And this wasn't even a party just a get-together.
But there is always a party with this group.
I love all the colors.
Front row: Kameron, Brooklin, Bethany, Coco -Addi, Lil' Sammy, Briana.
(even little Coco had a balloon bracelet on).
These other pictures are from our school shopping trip.
It was just me, Shine, and Kameron.
It was super good for me to spend the time with just the two of them.
They're both getting so big.
We walked into Tilly's and these two ladies just fell in love with Kameron.
They kept staring at him and smiling while he was looking for shoes.
They finally spoke up and said "He's so cute!"
and loved his hair. This one actually asked if she could touch it.
So we couldn't pass that picture up.
Then as we walked away they had big grins and just kept saying "So cute" and staring back at us as we walked away.
Me and Shine were crackin up.
I had a great day with the kids. We even got inside a photo booth to take some crazy pictures. However, that's not necessarily a good idea in the 100 degree afternoon sun. It was hot and sticky in there.
I can't believe school starts next week.
Where did the summer go?
Well, that's it for now.
We have a fun party to go to tomorrow.
So I am sure I will be posting more pictures soon.
Have a great rest of the weekend.
Til next Time with T!!!

1 comment:
How cute....love those kids and missed them so much. Hey Kameron, I have a song for you..do ya miss me. Give all those little munchkins a big slobbery kiss and tell them it's from mema...Love Ya'll!!!!! (Had to put that Tennessee "Ya'll" in there.)
Post a Comment