We had another photo session with Jocelyn.
This was such a fun shoot.
We got some pictures of the Addi because it was time,
but we didn't have any of our family since she was born.
The last set we did, Shine was on a vacation, so we had to wait til now.
Here's what we got...
This was such a fun shoot.
We got some pictures of the Addi because it was time,
but we didn't have any of our family since she was born.
The last set we did, Shine was on a vacation, so we had to wait til now.
Here's what we got...

Funny Face!!!

Brooklin loves reading the "Hungry Caterpillar" book to Coco, Coco loves to listen and look at the pictures and I love to watch them both.

Little Coco sitting at our feet.

Our latest "above the fireplace family photo wall hanging"

My sweet Shine!! I love this girl.
She is one amazing teenager.
I tell her all the time,
"You were not born to fit in,
you were born to Shine"
And that she does!!

During this picture, Addi reached outside the box to the
little yellow flowers in front. She was completely fascinated by them.
Once she spotted them, these shots were done.
We couldn't get her attention any longer.

She's all ready to go.
This is a trunk Rusty Pickle sent to me after me being on their design team.
I knew it had the perfect purpose.
My mom says she's all packed and ready to go to Nashville.
Hmm? American Airlines might have a little problem with that one.

Again, I will say thank you to our FAVORITE photographer Jocelyn!!
Jocelyn, we love you dearly and really feel you are just part of our family.
You allow us to be ourselves and then capture that through the lens.
As I've shared with you, you will always be "our" photographer.
You have grown with our family over the years and been a part of all our family changes, good and bad.
You don't get frustrated during every shoot you have done, our family is either teasing, laughing, crying, or someone getting upset with the other one, as all families do .
You take it in stride and don't get annoyed with us. Well, at least you don't show it to us.
Just as I've said to you since you began photography...
We are your #1 fan!!!
We love you!!
Thanks so much!
Go take a look at Jocelyn's site to look at some more of her amazing work!
You won't regret it!!
Til next Time with T!!!
Jocelyn, we love you dearly and really feel you are just part of our family.
You allow us to be ourselves and then capture that through the lens.
As I've shared with you, you will always be "our" photographer.
You have grown with our family over the years and been a part of all our family changes, good and bad.
You don't get frustrated during every shoot you have done, our family is either teasing, laughing, crying, or someone getting upset with the other one, as all families do .
You take it in stride and don't get annoyed with us. Well, at least you don't show it to us.
Just as I've said to you since you began photography...
We are your #1 fan!!!
We love you!!
Thanks so much!
Go take a look at Jocelyn's site to look at some more of her amazing work!
You won't regret it!!
Til next Time with T!!!






4 comments:
You made me want to cry! I love being part of your family! Honestly, you guys are my favorite family to photograp, there is never a dull moment!
Oh, Jocelyn is amazing! These pictures made me cry too! I miss you guys so much. The kids look so big! Gorgeous pictures. I can't wait to get my hands on those!
Jocelyn is absolutely amazing and talented, and your pictures and family are beautiful!
Beautiful pictures of the family! Thank you for sharing!
Post a Comment