Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sugarland/Keith Urban!!!

We went to the Sugarland/Keith Urban concert last night!!
I have followed and listened to Sugarland for awhile but was just becoming familiar with Keith Urban.
They both put on a great concert.
Sugarland performed for about an hour and Urban performed for about 2 hours. He poured his guts into his performance.
Really seemed to care about the people having a good time.
Here are some pics..there are alot. Sorry I couldn't decide.

I love Sugarland's logo..


This is Keith's bus.
Well, not for sure if it was "his", but it was one of his anyway.

Bernadette you shouldn't be driving and taking a pic. lol! You know what they say, "You become who you hang around", are they talking to me or you. ha!!

Bethany and Shine...very cute!!

We were too late to join the others for dinner due to husband's schedules so we grabbed a quick bite before going to the concert.

Here she is...I love her!!!

On the big screen...love that tatoo..if I ever got one, that's one I would get. Get it, last name Egle?...

Up close...

Adorable beenie on her..

The whole group together. See the red accordian(3rd guy from right).
I love it.




The end of their part of the concert.

The clan!!!

The rest of the clan...

Bernadette spoiled Shine with cotton candy!! $5.00. I said no way..Bernadette said, "Yes, way!" and gave me a dirty look. Yes, she can give a dirty look and to me??? Why would anyone give ME a dirty look?
Jk!! We love our Bernadette!!!

Funny face!!!

Normal!! Well, not really. lol!

And here he is....No words needed!!!...
Picture says 1000 words, he speaks for himself.













I know no one will believe this of me, BUT, really didn't mean to get this shot...took the one above and the camera switched shots.
Darn, terrible isn't it...when you think you're getting one thing and you end up get another.
hhmm???

Amazing isn't it???
I didn't even have to bare my upper body skin for this like the other woman did.

One last piece for ya'll. Hope you enjoy as much as we did.

So we had a blast!!! I love going to concerts.
Cheers to you Sugarland and Keith Urban you both put on an amazing show!! Would go again in a sec.

Thanks for stopping by..leave a comment to let me know you stopped by!!

Til next Time with T!!!!!

8 comments:

tina Stewart said...

i love the concert too t. keith urban was awesom but i think there are some pics missing lol

Sheri Twing said...

Wow! Amazing pics T. I'm so proud of you. Looks like you had a great time. That is such a cute picture of you and Bernandette and Shine and Bethany. You guys look so relaxed and like you're having fun! Glad you had a great time!

Loushoe said...

lol, all the pictures came out great. I wish I could have been there for that! I am so glad you all had fun, thanks for sharing those pictures. I miss you guys :)

Tiffany said...

SOO jealous! Love Kieth Urban!

Heidi E. said...

Love all the pics.. Looks like you really had a great time..

Evelyn Anderson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Teresa said...

Keith Urban? Wow! I kept looking at the picture at that picture to see if he was real or a posterboard! Keith Urban? AND Sugarland? I'm glad you had a fun time!

Anonymous said...

Wow. What a great time!
The new Sugarland CD came out and it includes a DVD that is rockin. In the DVD Sugarland uses those lit umbrellas which are fabulous!
The CD is called LIVE.

I'm so jealous!
Loves.
D.