Saturday, July 4, 2009

Amazing Race Project 5-Completion

This is assignment #5 for the Amazing Race.
We our clue was to go to www.amillionmemories.com.
The instructions we found there were to create a mini-album using the heart/wings chipboard book and the Pirate Princess paper line.
I love this paper...it is so easy to create with, and the book is simply wonderful.
The pictures of my version of this book are below....
I hope you enjoy looking at it as much as I enjoyed creating it!!!!

This is the cover of the book.
I used Rusty Pickle Pirate Princess patterned paper,coupons, stickers and chipboard pieces. There is a web effect on the pink paper on the heart of every page...that is called Webbing Spray by Krylon. I love it, I have it in black and white. Also on the sword, I used Making Memories "steel" paint, once dry, I then followed up with Making Memories glitter glaze in silver.
Glossy Accents and Sugar Coating glitter, on center of sword, and pirate doo rag.

1st and 2nd page.















There you have it. The book is a little deceiving, it took a lot longer than expected. I did enjoy creating it.

Next stop...clue #6.
Keep following the race...we're almost to the end..don't stop now!!!

Til next Time with T!!!!

6 comments:

Jocelyn Lykins said...

I love it!
It's been so much fun seeing all your creations!

Sheri Twing said...

T, I love, love, love this book! It so Shine. You did such a good job with the techniques, like the Krylon spray and the metallic paint...

I'm so proud of you for taking the challenge to try out for the DT. I know the work you have put in on it and whether you make it or not (even though I know you will!), you are still one amazing scrapper!

Anonymous said...

Hiya Kristi, I have sooo enjoyed experiencing the race with you and have loved looking at all your amazing projects, best of luck with the last 2 legs of the race, your friend from Oz, Tiff :o)

Michael and Angela said...

This is such a cute one!! I love it! And I agree with Sheri, it so fits Shine! How are you going to entertain us when the race is over??? I've so enjoyed following all of your creations! Love you!!!

Ashley said...

Great job Ti! I love that paper and you are so right, it is easy to create with that paper. I love it and it looks awesome.

Teresa said...

Whew! I've been away awhile and just caught up on all your projects. Man ... I'm so exhausted just catching up on all your projects for this race! Beautiful work! Your projects have been so creative (love this book!)