That's me!!! Yes, I made it!!! I am so excited!!!
I am a Rusty Pickle Chef!!!
What does that mean to you non-scrappers? That means I will design scrapbook projects using the product they send to me each month.
Along with a few other responsiblities.
Here's what happened....
My name was not on the original list for a chef...
but they wanted us all to be on the team, so they gave us all a second chance.
If we could get three projects published it would automatically qualify us to be a chef!!!
Well, I didn't sit around, I picked my chin up and got back to the computer, and started uploading asap.
So I finished all my uploads by about 5:00 pm..I sent 8 in to various places for publication...by 830, I had 5 emails saying that all 5 were accepted for publication.
Omg...my head was spinning. I wasn't even home when the emails came in...I received a call from a friend telling me to check to see the status.
I was at another friends house and asked to use their computer...and viola!!! there they were the 5 emails (only needed 3) I needed to complete my qualification to be a chef.
I can't tell you how honored I am to be a part of such a great team. Already, I am having so much fun connecting with this great team.
I really feel this will be a positive experience for me, in many ways.
Again, I want to say thank you for all your comments and support along the way during this journey. I can't tell you how much I appreciate the emails, texts, phone calls and comments toward me and my work.
I have an amazing support group!!!
I read to each and every one of them.
They helped so much!!
Check back soon!!!
I will be posting some more of my projects.
I still need to post a couple birthday parties from the girls that went on right before the race.
Don't forget to leave a comment to tell me you stopped by!!
Til next Time with T!!!!
What does that mean to you non-scrappers? That means I will design scrapbook projects using the product they send to me each month.
Along with a few other responsiblities.
Here's what happened....
My name was not on the original list for a chef...
but they wanted us all to be on the team, so they gave us all a second chance.
If we could get three projects published it would automatically qualify us to be a chef!!!
Well, I didn't sit around, I picked my chin up and got back to the computer, and started uploading asap.
So I finished all my uploads by about 5:00 pm..I sent 8 in to various places for publication...by 830, I had 5 emails saying that all 5 were accepted for publication.
Omg...my head was spinning. I wasn't even home when the emails came in...I received a call from a friend telling me to check to see the status.
I was at another friends house and asked to use their computer...and viola!!! there they were the 5 emails (only needed 3) I needed to complete my qualification to be a chef.
I can't tell you how honored I am to be a part of such a great team. Already, I am having so much fun connecting with this great team.
I really feel this will be a positive experience for me, in many ways.
Again, I want to say thank you for all your comments and support along the way during this journey. I can't tell you how much I appreciate the emails, texts, phone calls and comments toward me and my work.
I have an amazing support group!!!
I read to each and every one of them.
They helped so much!!
Check back soon!!!
I will be posting some more of my projects.
I still need to post a couple birthday parties from the girls that went on right before the race.
Don't forget to leave a comment to tell me you stopped by!!
Til next Time with T!!!!

12 comments:
That's SO awesome Kristi!! You completely deserve it. Thanks for explaining what it all means to this "non there yet - but wannabe scrapper." I can't wait to see where this takes you in the future!!
WOO HOO!!! Congratulations Kristi! I am so happy for you, and I can not wait to see what you come up with. We really miss you, Jake asked me to go to brooklyns house yesterday it was too cute. Hope to see you this weekend. Love ya alisha
I'm so proud to be the sister of a Rusty Pickle Chef! If you're not in the scrapbooking circles, then you really can't begin to know what an accomplishment this is. Rusty Pickle is a major manufacturing company of scrapbook supplies and to be on their design team is truly a big deal! T, I'm so proud of you! I know you have it in you....it's about time you get your stuff out there! Can't wait to see all the fun stuff you're going to do! Congrats. Remember the little people when you get famous!
OMG!!! Kristi that is so freakin awesome!!!! I am so proud of you - you deserve it. You are an awesome designer/scrapbooker and you will be such an asset to that company, not to mention the blessing that will be on them just b/c you are a part of the team!!
YE HAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I set up an account just so I could leave you a comment. This is my first!!! I am so excited for you!!!
PS You need some more pictures of me??????????????????? :)
YA!!!!!! Congratulations T!!! I'm SOOOOOO proud of you!!!! You are amazing, and I agree, you truly deserve this! I'm so excited!! (I'm jumping up and down for you!) LOL!! Love you!!!!!
I AM SOOOO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS JUST FANTASTIC!!!! :) I SERIOUSLY NEVER HAD DOUBTS!!! Mom and I are seriously proud to be "scrapbuddies" and friends with a RUSTY PICKLE CHEF!!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! Love Ya!! GO CELEBRATE!!!
Cortnee-Thx so much!! It's great that you have followed me thruout this race. Means so much to me. Thx for your encouragement.
LouShoe-Thx for your support. Tell Jakeyboo he can see Brooklin whenever he wants to.
Sis-Thx for all your encouragement. Wouldn't have even applied without you pushing me. I love you and so glad I can share this great time with you. You are the one who got me into scrapping years ago when Shine was like a yr old. Can you blv this little hobby has gone to this?
Lerana-Thx!! Its going to be such fun!! May need to use Anastasia's baby pics sometime, cause mine are not babies anymore.
DARLENE!!!! I can't believe it!!! You are here!!! leaving a comment and everything..I feel sooo special.
Thx so much...you were a closet watcher all this time. So glad you came out to play. lol!!
Stay hooked up my friend. You have to use your password so it doesn't become inactive. lol!!
BTW..your darling fairy godmother picture is what put me over the top.!!!Im telling ya!!!
Thanks for popping in and leaving a comment. Hope you come back soon!!!
lv ya girl!!
Ang-Thx for your support!! this is really going to be fun!!!
Im excited too.
Ashley!! So glad you stopped by. Thx to you and your mom for following along and being such great cheerleaders!!! Me celebrate alone??? Come on girl!!! We need to go celebrate all of us.
Me,you and our two moms!!! haha!!
it just might be another allnighter.
Remember, that was so fun!!!
Talk to you soon girly!!!!
Congrats Krist! When I didn't see you name on the list, I couldn't believe it! All your entries were great, but that last one blew everyone else away. So glad it all worker out, you're going to have a blast!
Congrats! I had NO DOUBT you would be a Rusty Pickle Chef. You are awesomely creative and talented. Congrats, again!
Post a Comment