This is my 4th assignment from the Amazing Race Design Team call...
This is called a "layered album".
For all you non-scrapbookers, all that means is the front pages are graduated.
We were told to use the "Chocolate Covered Cherries" line.
I love that paper sooo much..I haven't got to play with it until now.
So I completely enjoyed myself.
I decided to make Hugo the subject for this mini book. I have never made a book for him so I thought this would be a great time to start one.
Assignment #4 was hosted by www.cropaddict.com
Thx cropaddict for hosting all us RP racers.
Enjoy!!!
This is called a "layered album".
For all you non-scrapbookers, all that means is the front pages are graduated.
We were told to use the "Chocolate Covered Cherries" line.
I love that paper sooo much..I haven't got to play with it until now.
So I completely enjoyed myself.
I decided to make Hugo the subject for this mini book. I have never made a book for him so I thought this would be a great time to start one.
Assignment #4 was hosted by www.cropaddict.com
Thx cropaddict for hosting all us RP racers.
Enjoy!!!
This is the front cover of the book. The arrow is front acrylic, the heart is chipboard covered in cardstock it is just glued to the acrylic arrow.

This is the 4th page.(sorry they got mixed up in uploading). This is the U R from the front cover(that's why it's called a layered book). The arrow is attached to the back side of this page.

Page 6..the top part of the arrow is attached at the back and a little twisted toward the front. I love these arrows...and I love that picture.

Page 7..see the backside of the arrow?
The 3 hearts are chipboard painted red with rick-rack ribbon tied between them.
Page 8...this is a very simple page but I really like it. It focuses on the picture more and of course that paper is so yummy!! Oh yea, that is a sticker on the far left.
Ok, so no one told me what happens to your scrap room during this race.My scrap space thinks I've gone crazy!!
I guess in a way, I have. Crazy Scrapping!!
So, I want to preface these pictures..
I am a very picky and clean home mom,
this picture is right after I finished the book above.
The funny part is, a couple day prior when I finished that layout below, I took a picture and it looked like that too.
I clean up before my next project and other than this race, my room never looks like that. I have been working during and through the nights in a rush.
As soon as I finish this post, I am headed to it to clean.
So please don't think this is normal.
I promise, it's not.
I just thought I would share it, cause it's funny! Well, it's funny for now. Not for long!
The big picture...(sorry bout the sun).
I have sat at that desk so long, I had to get a footrest for my feet...they were hurting just hanging from the chair. Oh, I don't even want to look at it.
A side view from what is behind my chair(my chair doesn't go there, I moved it b/c I am a standing scrapper, I normally sit where the green cutter is on the table.)..all my stuff, well, most of my stuff is within hand reach. I really love my scrap space, a lot. It's in our loft and it's right near where the kids watch tv or games. So I can keep an eye on them and also visit with them unless they're fighting, then it's not fun to have my scrap space here..jk! (see my Mike cup on the bookshelf? I love to scrap with that one.)
I should have taken a before photo..then you will believe me. hah!
After the race, I will be sorting/giving/cleaning/organizing my space.
Just like Spring Cleaning the house.
Keep following the race and leave me a comment so I know who you are.
Til next Time with T!!
After the race, I will be sorting/giving/cleaning/organizing my space.
Just like Spring Cleaning the house.
Keep following the race and leave me a comment so I know who you are.
Til next Time with T!!





13 comments:
OMG your desk looked like mine LOL very funny.
lol, you brought a smile to my face. I love the mess, it reminds me when I used to scrap book. I know I said the last was my favorite but the cherry line is pretty darn cute. I love it! Your so creative!
Such a cute book T! I love all the projects you've done so far!
And OMG! I don't think I've ever seen not even a section of your house look like that! LOL!! I love it! You can tell you've been working really hard! Great job! Love you!!
Ok first, the book is amazing! Very cute.
YOUR ROOM!!! Omg, I have NEVER seen any part of your house look like that EVER! I can't believe you even scrapped with it like that. I can't believe you didn't stop scrapping, clean it up and then start again! You can tell you have definitely been hard at work not just leisurely scrapping. Love that you shared them!
your scrap room is full of scraps!!! Anyway... I think this is my favorite so far. NIce work... where did you find that model?
your scrap room is full of scraps!!! Anyway... I think this is my favorite so far. NIce work... where did you find that model?
Jules..Crazy mess huh?
The room really was clean when I started. After the last project, I picked up(not vacuumed) but you could see the floor and the table.
But I got a late start on this project from the rest and used every second prior to the deadline.
So there was no time to do anything.
Oh well. had a blast.
It is clean now. I will be starting the next project 2m.
Thanks Loushoe..I had some issues with this project..not the project as much as the time at the end. It was definetly a race.
Ang and sis..so glad you said that about my house..I was really getting concerned that people would think I really lived like that..haha!!!
I think at the end it was definetly a race to the end.
Jan...thanks for following the race.
I was just thinking today that I want to get together after this race is over. I miss you.
Yes my scrap room is full of scraps for sure.
It's clean now. I cleaned it right after this post.
Feels ready to start again.
What model are you referring to?
OMG!! You book is INCREDIBLE!!! Seriously... you and Hugo are adorable...I love it!! And your desk..totally made me giggle...it NEVER looks like that... haha but its a worthy cause!!! Anyways your talent never ceases to amaze me.. you wonderful.
LOVE!
ex oh ex oh UR NANNY
Holy Crap Ti! I have never seen your scrap room look like that. i thought you were a cleaner as you worked kind of a person. It looks like one of our Nashville tornados rolled through that room. It was clean when I left. Well your book looks amazing as usual. I actually like the simplicity of it because it makes the paper stand out even more with the kisses and little words. Great job on it Ti!
Wow, T! I don't know how you functioned in the chaos! I've never been to your house, but I just get the impression that everything is super organized all the time... Spring cleaning is on it's way! :)
I cracked up when I saw your scrap room. Awesome job on what you have accomplished! I love all your finished projects and layouts.
I was on a deadline to finish my book for Colt as we are heading to DC tomorrow. I finished it yesterday (53 page layouts)...Ashley took a picture of my room last week when I was nervous I wasn't going to finish...needless to say, looked very much like yours. I was going bonkers that my house hadn't been cleaned, etc. but on a mission to get the book done. I will put up some of my pages later.
Ashley started a personal blog page for me...so i will get it up and running soon.
It will be fun to blog each other!
Bye for now...have to prepare for Washington DC :) Robin
Post a Comment