I'm so proud!! My Sis has made the Design Team for ScrapTiffany!!
She so deserves it, she is the one that got me started with this crazy, fun craft.
She is a so good at what she does.
She is very quick to inspire and help others, including me over the years.
Doesn't matter if they are new to it, or more experienced, she takes some of her time to help.
She has had me and other family members or friends over to "host" scrap parties and ALWAYS makes everyone welcome in her home, complete with snacks, cold drinks, hot chocolate with marshmallows and whip cream and/or coffee, always cute coffee mugs that spark relaxation and inspire instant creativity.
Depending if its an all day event or not, sometimes she even puts food in the crock for dinner so we do not have to "stop" scrapping to fix lunch or dinner. She always tells anyone of us, "use whatever I have in my stash. I don't think there is anything in her scrap room that she hasn't or wouldn't give to someone who is there and can't get to the store, like her cute antique red lamp, right sis..jk.
Even those that have laughed at us over our passion, she even helped them make their invitations or whatever other paper item they needed or wanted.
Anyway, she is given so much to this craft thru other people, her time or her stuff that it is time she "gets" back.
So I am so happy and proud of her for this accomplishment.
I am so glad that others will benefit from all her beautiful work.
You will enjoy looking at her designs, I promise.
Today, Scrap Tiffany posted her Sis's bio on her blog.
Check it out here:
www.scraptiffany.typepad.com
Way to go sis!!!
Very proud of you!!!
And I miss our scrap nights and days. You always make it fun and relaxing!!
Til next Time with T!!!
She so deserves it, she is the one that got me started with this crazy, fun craft.
She is a so good at what she does.
She is very quick to inspire and help others, including me over the years.
Doesn't matter if they are new to it, or more experienced, she takes some of her time to help.
She has had me and other family members or friends over to "host" scrap parties and ALWAYS makes everyone welcome in her home, complete with snacks, cold drinks, hot chocolate with marshmallows and whip cream and/or coffee, always cute coffee mugs that spark relaxation and inspire instant creativity.
Depending if its an all day event or not, sometimes she even puts food in the crock for dinner so we do not have to "stop" scrapping to fix lunch or dinner. She always tells anyone of us, "use whatever I have in my stash. I don't think there is anything in her scrap room that she hasn't or wouldn't give to someone who is there and can't get to the store, like her cute antique red lamp, right sis..jk.
Even those that have laughed at us over our passion, she even helped them make their invitations or whatever other paper item they needed or wanted.
Anyway, she is given so much to this craft thru other people, her time or her stuff that it is time she "gets" back.
So I am so happy and proud of her for this accomplishment.
I am so glad that others will benefit from all her beautiful work.
You will enjoy looking at her designs, I promise.
Today, Scrap Tiffany posted her Sis's bio on her blog.
Check it out here:
www.scraptiffany.typepad.com
Way to go sis!!!
Very proud of you!!!
And I miss our scrap nights and days. You always make it fun and relaxing!!
Til next Time with T!!!

2 comments:
Aww how sweet! Make me cry why don't you! I always have more fun when we scrap together! But now we have fun scrapping over the phone. You gave me the push to even submit for the design team. After the huge ordeal you're doing for the Amazing Race, I figured, hey why not try? And who knew, I'd get picked for it! Thanks for the push and for the encouragement!
Ti you are so sentimental and sweet. I wish I had a sis that would post things like that for me. Get busy mom and dad!! haha ya right.
Post a Comment