Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Amazing Race Project #6-Completion!!

This is project #6 out of 7..so one left to complete before the race is over.
This assignment was a fabric bound recipe book.
I decided since it was a small book(4x6), but not in the number of pages, I would create a book of "Dips, Drinks, N Desserts".
This was a fun project for me for a few reasons...#1. I love to cook, 2. I love to scrap, and last but not least, 3. I love the RP Paper.
So how could I not have fun with this one.

The paper line for this book is Rusty Pickle "French Market".
I love the colors, actually, purple is my least favorite color, however, I like it with the other colors in this paper.
Each recipe is removable, so when it's time to prepare the recipe, you just have to pull the recipe out of the pocket and use that in the kitchen, not have the entire book in the kitchen.
Other than that, all product used on this book is Rusty Pickle...the paper, the file folder book pages, the chipboard, the stickers, the cut-out coupons, the fabric binding..with the exception of the cardstock which is Bazzil.
Here are the pictures...there are two pictures, for the pages that have a recipe on them, so you could see the recipe itself and that it is removable.
Enjoy!!!
This is the front cover..

Dips...
This recipe is "Confetti Dip" from my friend Kathy...very yummy!! Thanks Kathy!!


This recipe is for "BLT Dip"..I got it from Samantha's Gma in Wisconsin when she was a little girl. It's very special to us.


Drinks...







Desserts...








That's my recipe book..I have way more recipes than that, but I like this little book, it only holds a few.
Hope you are following the race, we are just about to get our last clue/assignment. Then we will know who makes the Design Team.
There are so many great designers on this team. Anyone of them could handle it.

If you stopped by for a peek, leave a comment so I know you were here.
Come and see what the next clue is very soon.

Til next Time with T!!!

7 comments:

Sheri Twing said...

Wow! Awesome as usual T! This book is right up your alley! How fun. I love how the folders pull out for the recipe. Great idea! Can't wait to see what's next!

Teresa said...

Nice job on this project! I kinda got stuck thinking about that BLT dip. Sounds yummy!

Josh & Bethany said...

T...

That BLT dip sounds really familiar? and yummy!!

LOVE U!

pee ess.. The book is FABULOUS!

just like u!

Loushoe said...

I absolutely love the recipe cards in the book, its so cool. Every time I think wow how can it get any better, then it does. You blow me away...

Ashley said...

I just love that recipe book, that would make a very cute gift to give to someone. I just love it Ti.

Four Lil Monkeys said...

Great job Kristi! I haven't commented on every post, but I have been looking...u r great @ what u do! :@)

Miss Brandy and the White Family said...

What a beautiful little book! I want to hold it and see it up close! You know, pictures don't always do something justice!

Love you, T!