Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Amazing Race Final Clue/Project #7

This is the clue we found at the Rusty Pickle site yesterday for our final clue:

Clue took the creative racers over to www.scrapbookdoodle.com where they have threaded and weaved all sorts of beautiful things. The gallery is filled with heaps of inspiration from the racers so please do head over and take a look. So here we are at the last leg of the race. I am sure that the AMAZING RACERS are eagar to get underway with their last assigment. So with out a do it real is time to give you that clue.
Each one of you are in Rusty Pickle heaven so it's time to give you clue number 7...


Get on outback, cause it's time to scrap near the small windmill by the old tin shed. SO search up high or search down under, spread your wings and begin to wonder. The dream is there amongst the swirls, just waiting to be found by some eager girls. SO get on outback where the skies are blue, cause that is where you'll find the clue.
Enjoy the last leg of the race everyone!

The clue was to go to:

www.scrappingoutback.com

There we found our final assignment #7:

Welcome to all the Rusty Pickle contestants to the final stop of the Amazing Race..




Your assignment is…
“For your final assignment, you get to use your choice of the three remaining lines from your box of Rusty Pickle goodness…

Rockin’ America, Candy Land or Under the Stars.
You will be creating a Party Ensemble with the line of your choice. Your party needs to include a sign, centerfold, party favors, invitations and thank yous. Be sure to post a link to your gallery entry on this thread.”

Starting at noon, July 7th and ending at noon, July 10th (Mountain Standard Time)

We are so proud to be the Aussie leg of the Race and cant wait to see what you all come up with.....You will need to register for the gallery as well to upload your images.
Good Luck to all....


They have been so welcoming to all of us. It's a great site, looks like they have lots of fun. I will be a regular visitor there.

THANKS SCRAPPIN' OUTBACK FOR HOSTING THIS LEG OF THE RACE AND GIVING US ALL SO MUCH HOSPITALITY!! YOU ROCK!!

So we are working on assignment #7. Our party ensemble's. This will be a fun project. I've got some great ideas to put to good use.

Come back and check in soon.

Don't forget to leave a comment so I know you were here.

Til next Time with T!!!

5 comments:

Ramirez Family said...

Kristi, I have been watching and looking at all your stuff. Fabulous!!!!! You have done an amazing job and with out seeing #7 (Which sounds like it could be your best)I have to say we are so proud of you. Am waiting to see the last one. You go girl!!!!

Josh & Bethany said...

Okay you know how I feel about the candy paper...LOL you are going to seriously kick butt T!

Your creations are remarkable and unique...and of course completely YOU which means it cant be anything short of FANTASTIC! LOVE YOU DOLL FACE!

Sheri Twing said...

Ok I'm with Bethany and Kathy on this one! This is going to be your "ball out of the park" entry! Who better to design party stuff than Ms. Party-Hearty herself??? Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Ashley said...

I'm so excited for you Ti. I can't wait to see the finished product and to hear that you are a Rusty Pickle Chef. Its going to be so exciting. You should definilty have a party.

Four Lil Monkeys said...

Can't wait to see this one!!!! You rock with the scrapbooking and from what I've seen with the party stuff, you will blow everyone else out of the water!!! Go T!!