Monday, July 6, 2009

Amazing Race-Clue/Assignment #6

I just realized that I didn't post Clue/Assignment #6...guess I got caught up with the 4th right after we finished with #5...here it is:
This is the clue we got from Rusty Pickle blog:
We are sure that this challenge sent the racers hearts all a flutter when they headed over to www.amillionmemories.com following the last clue. The amazing racers were asked to create an album with our new heart and wing album. Check out the gallery at AMM to see their fab albums!
Now we don't want you to get in a fix ... it's time to post clue number 6
I watch the world pass me by
A pen in my hand to doodle as I lie
It wiggles and squiggles, never a line
Flowers and stars designed in a Scrapbook and Doodle time.

Be Creative!
So that clue took us to:
On the forum we found our next assignment...
Welcome Rusty Pickle Amazing Race Finalists!
Scrapbook Doodle will have the 6th leg of the Race (of 7 legs total) … starting at noon, July 4th and ending at noon, July 7th (Mountain Standard Time)Your Assignment is…
“Create a fabric bound Recipe Album with the Tab Album and the French Market line.
Please be sure to post a link in this thread to your gallery post.”
So there you have it...our 2nd to last assignment.
This is been so much fun I hate to say that...well maybe, just maybe, it won't be my last assignment from RP.
I love you Rusty Pickle!!! No matter what the final outcome is.
So keep following the race, and check in at the sites where we have been and are headed to...it's great fun to view everyone's designs.
Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by.
Next time, maybe I'll serve you some snacks. lol!!
Til next Time with T!!

1 comment:

Sheri Twing said...

Go T, run, run, run! You can do this! We are rooting for you!