Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Ang!!!

Happy Birthday Ang!!!
Ang, I wish we could be together for your birthday to celebrate!!
We miss you so much!!
I hope you have a great Birthday!!
Sis, said it best...you are not just a sister to us but a great friend!!
Guess what? If you are catching up to her that means you are past me cause everyone knows I'm the younger sister...haha!!
Just thought I would throw that in.
Love you bunches!!! Hope you have a great day!!!
This picture is kind of blurry but I thought it was cute. I don't have any other pictures from Christmas cause someone hasn't sent them to me yet..wink, wink!!
Happy Birthday, Ang!!!

Til next Time with T!!!!

3 comments:

Sheri Twing said...

You just had to say that didn't you! You had to tell everyone you're younger! (Like there was every a question). LOL. Love the picture. When you have over 3,000 pictures from Christmas, it just takes a while to get them edited! Still working on it.

Michael and Angela said...

I'm 2 days late with saying THANK YOU!! Sorry to burst YOUR bubble, but you ARE 10 years older than me!!! Uh Oh!! I'm in trouble now! Just kidding. LOL!!! Thanks so much T, and I wish you guys were here to celebrate too...They brought out the saw horse at Texas Roadhouse last night....Had NO idea we were there for my birthday! I just saw them wheelin that thing down the aisle and then it hit me. It was hilarious.

Kristi said...

Sis..first of all, a lot of people ask who is youngest, 2nd of all..I am looking older, remember, I was a sun goddess when I was Hot!!

Ang...what the heck are you thinking? You need to go back to Kinder with Alex. They teach you how to add and subtract there. Can you say Pinocchio???
We look the same...
Lv ya!!