Saturday, February 28, 2009

Disneyland or Bust!!!

We are headed to Disneyland!!!! I am so excited!!! I think I transform when I get there.
As some of you may remember...Shine is on the competition cheer team at school and they made it to Nationals again this year.
Nationals just so happen to be at Disneyland. Darn!!! That's terrible!!!
So off we go to Disney, so just like last year, we decide to make it a vacation and stay a few extra days. The trip is quite full and busy.

The competition is one day and the rest of the time is California Adventures and Disneyland. The kids are very excited and of course, I love to get away with my family. It will be great to spend some time together. It's a long drive, so that makes a lot of catching up time.
Here's a few quick shots from last year...


The whole entire reason for us going...

Yes, do you think our car stood out in the parking lot and on the way home?
These are the intitals of every cheerleader on the team.
We are heading to the competition...

This was the night before...someone is planning on the map where to go first.
And who could this be?

This was the character breakfast...I love it there..you see so many stars, I think I was star struck. I love Brooklin's eyes in this picture...
Kameron was randomly selected out of the audience for "Jedi Training"...this is the one he got to fight...me and shine were scared of him...not Kameron.
My two Minnie Mouse fans....
Waiting in line for the latest "Nemo ride"...someone's favorite...
This is more of the Jedi training....pretty real.
Swords were assigned and training in session...


These are just a peek at a few of the 600 pictures I took while we were there...I promise I won't post all those this time.
So we head out soon. I will try my best to post while I'm gone. Just a quickie...if not...I'll be back soon.
Til next Time with T!!!!

4 comments:

Ferguson Fam said...

Gimme and "S"... Gimme an "H"... Gimme an "I".... Gimme an "N".... Gimme an "E"... What's that spell... SHINE!!!! is going to Nationals! We are so proud of you Shine! Congratulations! It's so great that they have the competition in such a great venue and that the whole family can go and have a blast! Can't wait to see the pictures of the Egles in D-Land and of R-I-O V-I-C-T-O-R-Y! GOOOOOOOOOO SHINE!

I just love Egles!

Sheri Twing said...

Yeah! I'm so excited. Wish we could be there! How fun. Love those Mickey girls and how cool is Mr. Jedi?

Jocelyn Lykins said...

Way to go Shine! I'm thinking Delaney should be a cheerleader just so we can go to Disneyland every year.

Four Lil Monkeys said...

Woo-hoo!!! Way to go Shine!!! And how awesome that you all get to go and enjoy some family time as well!! Have a wonderful time and give Goofy a kiss for me (he's my fave).