Kameron had a birthday last week. So..what's a birthday without cupcakes at school?
Me and Brooklin headed out...here's how it went....
The date written on the board...what happened to the old faithful chalkboard with the chalk and eraser...black and white and the colored chalk...oh my!! stay focused!!!lol
Kameron's name on the board for a good reason...j/k. Actually his name has never been on the board.
Mom, do you have to take a picture in front of my school friends...yes, get used to it, it's not going away any time soon.
Anytime it's your birthday, you get to go to the principal's office to get a candy and birthday sticker you get to wear all day...
Kameron and his teacher, Ms. Higdon. Shine had Ms. Higdon in 3rd grade..Shine loved her...she is a great teacher.
This is Kameron passing out the juice boxes to his class.
Brookin loves to go to Kameron's school, she thinks she is one of them, no matter boy or girl or grade level.
The birthday boy!!! 7 years..where did it go??
Me and Kameron on the playground..This is the birthday questions
This is his class singing their special "Happy Birthday Song".
Hope you enjoyed the afternoon with us at Kameron's school.
Til next Time with T!!!!
5 comments:
Ok, this is a very cute post, but just a couple of things. One: I was heartbroken when she asked his one wish for his birthday, that he did not say to see Aunt Sheri! I'm wiping my tears now.
Second: There was no birthday song...what happened?
Cute post though, I love the gap in his mouth!
What a cute post! Kameron is such a neat kid!
Hey, what a wonderful event. I hope all the parents are as conscientious. Brooklin looks like she is having a ball. I bet Kameron felt very special.
Awww, Cute post T! And I was surprised too that he didn't say to see Aunt Sheri...I was kinda waitin for it. lol. I love the gap in his mouth too! I can't believe how fast time is going! 7...WOW!
I love your mama-razzi pictures! Seriously, reading your blogs (you and your Sissy), it's like taking feel-good medicine for the day. I'm smiling right now! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment