Monday, September 29, 2008

September Layout!

This is my latest layout for the store,
just thought I'd share a peek with you all.
Share your thoughts....

This is the right hand page....Right hand page....
A little closer detail...Mom bought these leaves for me...I love the glitter on them, and the rich colors, just like the leaves Sis will see this year...thanks mom!

I love pumpkins....this was a long sticker that I cut up to fit in the space I had...

I was very glad they gave me fall colors to work with. It's been a long time since I have worked with fall colors. Also, I hadn't scrapped these pictures yet from our annual family trip to the pumpkin patch from last year.

This year trip will be quite different than all the previous years w/out all our family. We will make sure to have a good time for the kids and we will, however, we sure will miss the rest of our family.

Hope you all like the layout design.

Til next Time with T!!!!

7 comments:

Michael and Angela said...

Cute page! I love all the colors too! I bet you're gonna miss the annual Alex peeing in the pumpkin patch huh?! :-) I wish all the kids could be together for this. Have fun anyways!

Rick and Sheri said...

Ah, don't get me started on the pumpkin patch! One of my favorite annual family things we do! I'm gonna miss that so much....hmmmm, think I'll just sleep till January, what do you think??? JK. I am really going to miss them though. I love these pictures of all our kids. They are all just so cute and get along so well. Kris your pages are so good. The colors are great. Love the leaves, burlap, and the owl. You did a great job!

Ashley said...

I love your page ti. It looks awesome but I wish that we had been together so I could help you like last month. This year will be very different as far as annual family outings but we gotta make the best of it. Plus you never know what could happen in the future. hmm?!? I love you ti and miss you!!

Jocelyn Lykins said...

Great pages! I love the leaves.

Kristi said...

Ang: Yes, I will definitely miss Alex "Patch Peeing"...I almost used that pic...but I didn't think the store would necessarily want that hanging in their store.

Sis: I know, I know..here we go!!!! Wow, I just made a rhyme, total accidental...however, we will definitely miss all of you at our annual patch party...will not be the same at all..but, I must be a big gill for my children.

Ash: Yes, I wish we could have been together this month too. My creative juices just took longer to get going.

Joc: I love the leaves too...I wish we really had them that looked like that. It doesn't have to have the glitter, just the color.

The Williams said...

Love the layout!! I love fall! You can totally come to Camden's party! Too bad you aren't here for a visit, for real.... :(
I can post lots of pics though! You aren't goofy..sounds to me like you just enjoy having a good time! Thanks for the comments!

Kristi said...

Katy: that's cute. I would definetly come to his party if we were there, notice I said we...my 3children and husband. We will visit again soon, hopefully soon.
Take good care of my fam.
Talk to you soon. I will still be following your blog.