Ok, so I don't have a scrap layout but I still want to say....
Sis, you are the greatest sister anyone could ever ask for or imagine. I know that cause you're mine.
You are always there for anyone that needs a hand, an encouraging, kind word, or anyone that needs direction and wisdom or some peace added to their life.
You are the most unselfish person I know.
You show a great example of a godly wife, mother and friend.
You are the one who has gotten us all started with all the crazy amount of pictures and scrapbooking. To that all the husbands thank you, I'm sure.
You know how to live life.
You are the best aunt to my children(they love their Aunt ReRe).
You've grown me up in many ways, not just as a child but still help me to direct my attention where it should be.
You've taught me how to hear God for myself.
You've taught me to be a leader, not a follower,
how to be a mother and wife.
All the little things you've taught me that are big to me....scrapbook techniques, photography, Photoshop, computer techniques, where to hang that picture in my house, when to burn my candles, how to simplify my life(still learning that one), how to upload pictures to where I need them to go, how to shop, how to "learn" that I don't "need" something...the list goes on and on, I am positive there are others out there that share my thoughts and agree.
You mean soooo much to me, this little blog post is not nearly enough space to show it. I hope you have a wonderful birthday. I just wish all us girls could be there to take you out to the "Melting Pot" to celebrate.
Anyone that reads this today...make sure you call her, write her, blogpost her, email her, text her....somehow tell her Happy Birthday so she knows how special she is, especially if you agree with any or all of this post.
I love you Sis!!!
Happy Birthday!!!!!
Til next Time with T!!!!


6 comments:
Wow, I don't know how to even respond to this. I'm sitting here at my computer wiping my eyes because of all the things you've said. Mostly because I miss you so stinkin' much! You are never afraid to tell me how much you love me and how much I mean to you and that's priceless to me. All the things I do for you, you return in more ways than I can count. You're my best friend, no amount of distance can change that. Thank you for remembering me today. This means more to me than anything else you could have done! I love you, Sis!
Kristi, that was so sweet & soooo true. She has done so much for so many. I know for me she has given me more than I could ever begin to repay.. She always puts everyone else before her.. She is a true woman of God & I am honored to be called her friend.. Anyway I just wanted to share my thoughts with you.. Love Ya!!!
Everything you wrote in your post, I say "dido" to it all. You made me cry! Happy Birthday Sheri! You are truly honored today!
Happy Birthday Sheri! I'm not very good at all that mushy talk, but I think you are great! You have been such an encouragement to me with my photography and a great example to me. It's a privilege to get to be your friend!
Aww ti your post is so sweet. I love it. Now what I am going to post. You stole the words out of my mouth. I love you mom and everything that ti said is so unbelievably true.
Thanks everyone! Love all of you girls. I have the best family and friends!
Post a Comment