Sunday, September 7, 2008

This month's Layout!!!

Here is the layout I did for the store this month. I like this one partially because I got to "create" while in Nashville with my Sis, Ash, and Ang just like old times. It was great. Somehow being together really helps my creative juices flow a little easier. I miss our times like that when we stay up late and chat, drank a lot of Joe in Sissy's multiple types of cups, and laughed our butts off. Well, we must not have laughed that much, cause mine is still behind me. lol!!!
Ash, we stayed up so late this night...well, I wouldn't have had it any other way. I enjoyed our time we had together. I love ya, girl...
Here's the layout.....

This is a close up of the leftside page...the previous photo has bad lighting....Love that flower on the bottom right....Thanks Sis for teaching me how to make it...

Right hand page close-up....

The free spirit on the bottom flips down to reveal a cute pic of Brooklin. Sis do you see all mom's ribbon on the right hand side of this pic. haha!!!

Short post, I know, but I don't have a lot of time today and maybe it will make up for the last few that have been long. LOL!!!

Love ya'all,

Til next Time with T!!!!


3 comments:

Rick and Sheri said...

T, I love this page. This will always be remembered as the "Nashville Page". I love the colors on it. It's so bright and cheerful.
I'm glad you shared it on your blog!
Love and miss you all.

Angela said...

I love the finished product! Turned out so so cute! Great job T! Love ya!

Ashley said...

I loved helping you ti layout your page when you were reading to throw all your strips in the garbage. It turned out way cute!!