This is what we made...
"Strawberry Cupcakes with Homemade Buttercream Frosting"...the cute little flags are compliments of Aunt Sheri...these are there school colors and their mascot name. She "created" them on the computer, emailed a whole sheet of them to me and me and Shine put them on a sucker stick. They were sooooo cute. The cheer coaches, cheerleaders and parents love them. They were specific to their school, which is why they were so special, and because they were a little piece of Aunt Sheri even though she wasn't here. Thanks Sis, again!!!!
These are no-sew fleece blankets in their school colors...a gift from the cheer coaches to the cheerleaders. Very cute! This is one of the cheer coaches auctioning off Shine's cupcakes....the bid started at $15.00....
$35.00 going once, going twice...Sold! for $35.00 to the same person that made them!!!.....
Yes, we bought our own cupcakes. Shine wanted to buy them and share them with her friends. So I bought the stuff to make them, spent the time to make them, and then bought them a 2nd time.
Only from a proud, supportive cheer mom!!! That's crazy. I know none of you would have done something like that...ever...
She was proud of her cupcakes and wanted to share.
Til next Time with T!!!

5 comments:
Only a mother's love!! You rock, and yes, the cupcakes were very cute and I bet yummy too.
Very cute cupcakes! Good job guys!! You're right, I probably wouldn't have bought my child's cupcakes, lol. But the reason she wanted to buy them was so Shine, wanting to share them with her friends, so sweet! Glad to see you back in Blog world T! :-)
Thanks Courtnee and Ang.
Yes Court only a mother's love...you're right.
Ang, You mean to tell me you didn't buy any of Alex's candy bars...Case closed. LoL!!
You just wait...and yes Shine did want to share with her friends. and eat one herself too...haha!
Oh yeah, I didn't think about that. LOL. Ya, actually, we bought alot! And will probably be buying the rest of the case if he doesn't start selling more! haha.
Aww Shine, I'm so proud of you! Kristi, I can't believe how grown up she is. She is so beautiful...this can't happen. She's already different than when we left. Boo hoo...
Her cupcakes were so cute and definitely worth the $35.00! Looks like you guys had fun.
Post a Comment