Well, this is the new look for my blog.
It was time for a much needed facelift.
I was ready to look at something else on here.
It's almost like wearing the same outfit everyday.
Well this is a short post for today.
Just wanted to pop on here and post something with the new and improved look.
Here's a quick pic of the kids on Kameron's Bday.
It was last week and I was so busy going to his school with donuts and
such that I didn't make a Bday post.
Shame on me!!
I will apparently miss the "Mother of the Year" award.
I always do a Bday post!
The kids all look a little tattered, I do too, that's why I am behind the camera :))
They were all at school, then we ate dinner(one of Kam's favs, Homemade Chicken Pot Pie), then we went to the movies(his choice) for his day.
We are working on a party for him in the next couple weeks.
For now, here's a quick pic...
It's almost like wearing the same outfit everyday.
Well this is a short post for today.
Just wanted to pop on here and post something with the new and improved look.
Here's a quick pic of the kids on Kameron's Bday.
It was last week and I was so busy going to his school with donuts and
such that I didn't make a Bday post.
Shame on me!!
I will apparently miss the "Mother of the Year" award.
I always do a Bday post!
The kids all look a little tattered, I do too, that's why I am behind the camera :))
They were all at school, then we ate dinner(one of Kam's favs, Homemade Chicken Pot Pie), then we went to the movies(his choice) for his day.
We are working on a party for him in the next couple weeks.
For now, here's a quick pic...
(Brooklin takes this opportunity to make a funny face for the camera)
That's it for today.
Come back tomorrow, I will have my latest layout for Tiffany.
Have a great Monday!!!
Til next Time with T!!
That's it for today.
Come back tomorrow, I will have my latest layout for Tiffany.
Have a great Monday!!!
Til next Time with T!!

5 comments:
Look ! It 's 4 of my favorite children !!!
Yay!! My newest friend left me a comment. Thanks for stopping by Erin.
I know we will chat soon.xoxo
I love your new blog design! And of course, I always love pics of my kiddos! Miss them so much, give them kisses and hugs from me!
Ooops sorry, that last comment was from me! I was signed in under your name....
Omg!! I thought I had a spammer..lol!! Sis you scared me.
Post a Comment