This week's challenge at Scrap Tiffany was metal.
I love metal so this would be easy right?
Well yes, if it wasn't for all those Valentines. ;)))
I got a little behind this week with everything else, but I did get it done.
Here's what I did...
A closer look...
Supplies used:
Patterned papers:
Blue/white Dot-Tim Holtz-Vintage Shabby,
News Print:7Gypsies-Avignon-Annonce,
Black: Pink Paislee-Hollow Moon
Striped: Pink Paislee-Vintage Moon-Moonrakers
Gaffer Tape: 7Gypsies
Metals: Tim Holtz-Clocks/Parts/Corners/Bookplate
Metal Strip: Ten Second Studio
Mask: Tim Holtz-Clocks
Mist: Shimmerz-Licorice
Labels: Dymo Labeler
Am I the only one that seems to always scrap my children? That is great, I love it and they have plenty of events to scrap, but sometimes it's nice to see something else for a change, so I decided to create a layout of me and my hubby.
Then I started searching for a picture of us and it seems that I'm (we) are not in the pictures very much. So I had a hard time finding one of us.
I am changing that right now. Each time there is a camera present, I will be taking more pictures of me and my hubby. It actually made me mad at myself for a minute.
How terrible of me. Well, it's common but it is also fixable.
So get ready to see more of the two of us. ;))
Back to the layout, when I hear metal, I hear Tim Holtz. Don't you?
I love his stuff. My sis sent me a gigantic box not too long ago. A huge stack of his patterned papers, metals, tags and even an idea book on how to use his products(Ideaology). That was a super fun box to open.
Thanks Sis. You're the best!!
This was the first pile of stuff I pulled out for this challenge.
This was a great challenge. Why don't you give it a try?
If you do, send it over to Tiffany we would love to see what you do.
We all have creative inspiration to share.
Check out the rest of the Tiffany team for this challenge. It's always great
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great day!!
Til next Time with T!!
Well yes, if it wasn't for all those Valentines. ;)))
I got a little behind this week with everything else, but I did get it done.
Here's what I did...
A closer look...
Supplies used:Patterned papers:
Blue/white Dot-Tim Holtz-Vintage Shabby,
News Print:7Gypsies-Avignon-Annonce,
Black: Pink Paislee-Hollow Moon
Striped: Pink Paislee-Vintage Moon-Moonrakers
Gaffer Tape: 7Gypsies
Metals: Tim Holtz-Clocks/Parts/Corners/Bookplate
Metal Strip: Ten Second Studio
Mask: Tim Holtz-Clocks
Mist: Shimmerz-Licorice
Labels: Dymo Labeler
Am I the only one that seems to always scrap my children? That is great, I love it and they have plenty of events to scrap, but sometimes it's nice to see something else for a change, so I decided to create a layout of me and my hubby.
Then I started searching for a picture of us and it seems that I'm (we) are not in the pictures very much. So I had a hard time finding one of us.
I am changing that right now. Each time there is a camera present, I will be taking more pictures of me and my hubby. It actually made me mad at myself for a minute.
How terrible of me. Well, it's common but it is also fixable.
So get ready to see more of the two of us. ;))
Back to the layout, when I hear metal, I hear Tim Holtz. Don't you?
I love his stuff. My sis sent me a gigantic box not too long ago. A huge stack of his patterned papers, metals, tags and even an idea book on how to use his products(Ideaology). That was a super fun box to open.
Thanks Sis. You're the best!!
This was the first pile of stuff I pulled out for this challenge.
This was a great challenge. Why don't you give it a try?
If you do, send it over to Tiffany we would love to see what you do.
We all have creative inspiration to share.
Check out the rest of the Tiffany team for this challenge. It's always great
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great day!!
Til next Time with T!!

8 comments:
Great job, Kristi! Love it.
Oh I love it T! You did a great job on this challenge! Love the metals! So glad you're using your fun box of goodies!
i love the randomness of this LO...so fun!
Cute, Cute, Cute!!! No Hugo, I don't mean you...:>). Hey Sissy, where's my box of goodies. Heck, I always miss out....love you anyways ♥♥♥ Great job Kristi. Love you too1!! Oh and here's your hearts ♥♥♥
this is stunning and beautiful.. amazing use of metal.
Wow, Kristi! I loved the way you used the metal on this page! Great layout!!
what a cool, funky layout!
cool layout Kristy!!you have got a really generous sister (I love Sheri!! she is so great!!) you lucky girl!!have a great start of the week
Post a Comment