Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Chocolate..latest color added to the color wheel.

Well...it's almost that time.
I love Valentine's Day. It's becoming one of my favorite holidays.
Ever think about the colors of Valentines day?
I mean after Christmas, the holiday with the most red, then we turn around and have another one with a ton of red too.
It's ok with me, I happen to love red.
And at least we can throw in pink, white and brown(chocolate).
Chocolate is a color you know. I heard they added it to the color wheel.



This picture shows what my work table has looked like for the past week.
We have been working on Valentines for the kids class parties.
We don't get to make for just one class of 30, oh no!!
Our total this year is about 75 Valentines.
I know you want to ask, so go ahead....
That is because I have 3 children that give them out.
In just a couple short years, our little Coco will put us well over 100 homemade Valentines. That's a lot of Valentine creations. And not one of them wanted the same one.
That sounds crazy for one house.
Kameron-30, Brooklin-31, Shine-15
I need to hire me an Alice, like the Brady Bunch had. Really, I do.
Now I really know why they had her, and I know why Carol always was so calm and happy to see Mike Brady when he came home from work.

Oh geeez!! What happened to my sweet Valentine post.
Ok focus!!
So in the next few days, I will be posting the kids
Valentines that we made this year.
We had a lot of fun, and they like them more this year than last,
especially Kameron. He says these are his favorite of all time.

Just wanted to post quick, been busy with all those Valentines.

Headed to the Peach Blossom tomorrow.
Kameron's class made it to the district finals.
He says they're really good this year.
So I will go to see for myself.

Hope you all have a great day.
Get those Valentine's done, you only have until Monday.
Or if you are us, our school parties are tomorrow.
So I am all done. Whew!!

Til next Time with T!!

2 comments:

Sheri Twing said...

Can't wait to see them! I was hoping you were showing them today but I guess I'll just have to wait!

You always did want to be The Brady Bunch when you were growing up! Guess you're well on your way to becoming Carol Brady! Now if we could just do something about Mike....LOL

OhioDanielle said...

Oh my! The thought never crossed my mind when my youngest enters school. I only have one in school now, can't imagine doing treats for 3 or 4!! I've been punching out hearts for a Valentine's Day craft for my daughter's class. Luckily, there are only 27 students. Good luck with your project!