Thursday, January 20, 2011

Under Construction!!!

Watch out!! Don't trip over anything!!!
My blog is under construction again.
It's kind of like packing the Christmas decorations away and
while you're doing that the house is a mess. That's what's happening with my blog right now. So if you're passing by for the first time.
Please do not leave with this first impression.
Come back by soon, I am sure everything will be back to normal by then.

So other than redecorating this small space, what else has been happening? Well....
We went to Nashville for a month over the Christmas holiday. We had a great visit with all our family, attended the wedding of my niece Ashley and her now husband, Travis. (Such a beautiful wedding, a perfect Winter Wonderland).
My sister in law and brother had their 2nd child, our beautiful little, Madison.
We attended a bachelorette party, bridal shower, fittings galore, bridesmaids luncheon, rehearsal dinner, a birthday dinner for my hubby, and geeezz!! What else?
Oh yeah!!
A baby dedication for my Adoration and regular church a few times, Christmas and of course about 5 Hobby Lobby visits. Love that place.
All in the past 4 weeks. That was a lot to type much less attend.

So that's why my creating has been on hold for the past month.
Not for long though. That was about as long as I could stand it.
So thanks for checking in, and I will be posting some fun stuff very soon.
I just wanted to pop in and let you know that there are no ghosts on my blog making it look a little weird, it's just me nosing around.

Here are a few pics of the list above. I don't have a lot yet..my sis is sending me a ton of CD's of the whole month of pictures. Then you will be saying enough already.
For now here's what we've been up to with the pictures to prove it....
Keep in mind, these are just very random pictures in a very random order.

The kids with their letters to Santa on Christmas Eve.


Kevin and Hugo downtown Nashville, eating a Houndog!

Jocelyn, Shine and Bethany and the "I can't believe it boot store!"
Buy 1 pair, get 2 free. Really not a bad deal, if you ask me.
As you can see the scenery is great there too.

The same girls posing with the oversize boot outside the store on the main strip of Nashville.

My Addi and my Shine posing inside Hobby Lobby, just because I love them.


Shine and our newest member of the fam, Baby Madison! This was her first day home from the hospital, they all stopped to see us at church. Way to go Ang!!

My Shine and Alyssa in the Christmas dance performed on the Sunday before Christmas. Shine choreographed the whole thing. That's my Shine. I love her and am very proud of you Shine!
I love their outfits too.

Rick, Ash, Kameron, Alex and Brooklin at the wedding store for fittings.


Shine in her dress. I couldn't resist this picture. She looks like a spider with long legs.

Brooklin and Aunt Sheri in Starbucks! They are so happy together.

Kameron and Shine in their winter photo shoot!
The first day after we got there it snowed and snowed. The kids were so happy. Brooklin even went out in her jammies, robe and rain boots to make a snow angel. Pics to come!!

My sweet Kameron.

Silly, funny faces!! These two are starting to appreciate each other as they get older.

Bernadette, Aunt Sheri and Coco bug at the Loveless Cafe. in Nashville.
Love that place and their bisquits.
I loved having my Morton family with me while we visited our family.
To me, it was like Peanut Butter and Homemade Jelly!!

Rick and Kevin.
These two really don't know what to do if they are not messin with me.
It's ok...I know EXACTLY how to get em.

Ash and Jocelyn. We are so happy Jocelyn got to come for a visit and attend all the wedding festivities. We love you Joc!!

The newest newlyweds.
Travis and Ashley!!
We love you and are proud of you both!!

The oldest newlyweds!! Not by age, but by years married!
At least between the set of them.
Josh and Bethany!!
It seems like only yesterday that we attended your wedding.
We love you both very much!!
Bethany, you may be Josh's wife but you will always be our Nanny B!!

Might I add that both of these brides are only children,
so lets just say their weddings were both amazing!
They make it hard on all of us out here that have more than one girl!!

That's it..you say and there's more???
Yes, but when I share it won't be that painful, hopefully.

So hang tight and this blog will be something to look at again soon!

Hope ya'll had amazing holidays with your family and friends.

Til next Time with T!!

4 comments:

Sheri Twing said...

Oh seeing these pictures makes me want to redo the whole month! Everything went by so fast! We're missing everyone so much! So glad you posted these!

Renee said...

I agree with Sheri! I am so glad that you posted these, too! 'So glad that you had so much fun! Oh, and congrats to everyone!!

Jolanda said...

wow,a long post and such a nice pictures!!
Have a happy day!
and thanks for visiting my blog!!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Hi Kristi! Thanks for stopping by and saying hi :) Love all your fabulous photos. So many happy, smiling faces and wonderful memories :)