This week at Tiffany the challenge was "Vintage".
Although, I realize there are a lot of manufacturers out there that produce
vintage product, but whenever I hear vintage, I think 7Gypsies.
Recently, at my LSS I took a class to learn how to make these houses.
I love their vintage papers, and embellishments.
So I thought this was perfect for this challenge.
Here it is......
Although, I realize there are a lot of manufacturers out there that produce
vintage product, but whenever I hear vintage, I think 7Gypsies.
Recently, at my LSS I took a class to learn how to make these houses.
I love their vintage papers, and embellishments.
So I thought this was perfect for this challenge.
Here it is......




This is the roof that comes off and is a mini book.
I love this map paper and there is also dictionary paper inside it too.

Thanks for stopping by today to go back in time with all the vintage products.
Go check out the other designer's on Tiffany to see the other time capsules.
Til next Time with T!!!

1 comment:
Omg T, this little house and book is amazing! I love 7 Gypsies too. I love all the different vintage papers used. Very cute. Wish I could have taken the class with you! They might have kicked us out by the end! LOL Those were the days!
Post a Comment