Thursday, September 2, 2010

Scrap Tiffany "Thrifty Thursday"

Today was my day over at Tiffany's to share a Thrifty Thursday Thrill.
I am going to show you how to make plastic bag pages.

Here's what you do....
First start out with one of these...
I know we all have these everywhere in our houses. At our house we use them for just about everything from dog poop to taking food to a BBQ. Just as long as you don't use the same bag for those two things, then you're good!!
And I know all us Target shoppers have even more lurking around our house.









That's all there is to it.
Don't forget you can do so much to these "pages". You can stamp, ink, paint, cut a cute edge, cut out shapes, or whatever else you can think of.
I am sure there are plenty of people that can/will find plenty to do with these.

Hope you enjoyed the "thrill" for Thursday.
Thanks for stopping by.

Til next Time with T!!

2 comments:

Sheri Twing said...

I love this project T. I wish they could really see the finished product because it is so cool. I love the texture this technique gives the plastic pages. Very cool!

dalla said...

great idea .I must try this!