Sunday, May 23, 2010

Baby Coco!!

I was skimming through my blog posts and realized this post was halfway done but I never posted it. It includes some hospital pics of Coco. Some were the hospital photographer and some were just us snapping shots.
Anyway, I know our little Coco is 2 months old now but I thought I would go ahead and post it since its pretty much done.
She has grown so much since these pics.




Shine and her new baby sister.

This is a request of mine to the photographer. I have this same pic of all my kids and wanted to make sure I got one of Addi like this too.
The regular hospital pics look nothing like this now. They are very updated.

Me, Addi, Shine and Hugo in the delivery room.

Shine looking over her little Sis.
Do you see the clock in the background? I might add it was am.

Mema checking out her latest granddaughter.

The nurse checking her over.


She was looking right at me...just moments after birth.


Some of the photos are from the hospital photography. So much nicer than it used to be.
She brought in props and took them at the end of my bed.
She was done in about 15 min.

We love our little Coco.
Our little name Coco originated from our 5 yr old Brooklin. When I first found out I was pregnant she said she wanted to name her Coco.
So that went on for months that she called her that while I carried her in my tummy.
Then about 2 months before she was born we were eating dinner and Brooklin says..
"Mom, I have Coco's middle name" and she whispers in my ear...."Coco Adoration".
At first I laughed then seconds later, my first thought was where did she come up with that kind of word, then my second thought was, I think I like that name. Hugo agreed, so we went home and looked up the meaning and found it in the baby book.
It means "to be adored by all".
We have also since found out it means, "to have an intimate relationship with God".
We always like the name Capri and decided they both sounded great together.
So that's how we came up with her name.
We are proud of it and very thankful that it came from her older sister.

Ok, so there is a post that is overdue.
I guess I got busy in my baby/family days and forgot it was sitting there.

Til next Time with T!!!

6 comments:

Sheri Twing said...

Oh that makes me want to cry all over again! She is so beautiful. I miss her so so much, just like all the kids. She is growing so fast. We love our little Adoration Capri. She is such a blessing to our family....now if I could just see her again, I'd be very happy!

Teresa said...

Oh, my, my! What a great post! Enjoyed all the beautiful pictures (Hospital photography? Wow!) It's especially amazing that y'all look so good before 4am ...ha!

Ashley said...

I can not believe how big she is. She is such a gorgeous baby! I think my favorite picture is Hugo holding her in his hands with her cheek all pressed down.

Ashley said...

She is just beautiful. I love her name story, it is fabulous!

Anonymous said...

That's so sweet!! You have such a beautiful family Kristi.

Anonymous said...

That's so sweet!! You have such a beautiful family Kristi.