This week was quite a big week at school for the kids.
Will have one more post later about our week.
This was Brooklin's week to be "The Amazing Me" in her class.
This means she decorates a poster about herself, line leader all week, calendar helper, and a little get together at the end of the week.
This is her poster she decorated with help of course.
Will have one more post later about our week.
This was Brooklin's week to be "The Amazing Me" in her class.
This means she decorates a poster about herself, line leader all week, calendar helper, and a little get together at the end of the week.
This is her poster she decorated with help of course.
On her poster it asks her name, age, where she lives, a picture of herself, family, friends, pet, and favorite food, color, & book.
The kids were allowed to ask her questions about anything not on the poster.
She selected from the hands raised.
Favorite Vacation: Nashville, TN (hmm?)
Favorite Breakfast: eggs with toast & cheese.
Favorite Animal: Fish
That was a big week for Brooklin. So glad she felt special.
I happen to think she is pretty Amazing too!!!
Til next Time with T!!!
Favorite Breakfast: eggs with toast & cheese.
Favorite Animal: Fish
That was a big week for Brooklin. So glad she felt special.
I happen to think she is pretty Amazing too!!!
Til next Time with T!!!

6 comments:
Aww she's so adorable. I love her so much. I bet she was so proud. And I'm glad Nashville is her favorite vacation! By the way, isn't it about that time again?
Tell her Aunt Sheri saw this post and I'm very proud of her and miss her like crazy!
Hey T, it's me again! Left you something on my blog today, go check it out!
Amazing Me? Great way to let your classmates learn more about you. Looks like she had a terrific week (and I think she's amazing, too) .
OMG!
YAY BROOKLIN!!!
I love this post! I can almost hear her answering all those little kiddos questions! Now for the BIG question...what finger did she use to point out all the gorgeous things on her poster?! haha
LOVE YOU AND ALL MY LITTLE EGLETTES!
She is an amzing little person. She looks so big and so adorable!
Post a Comment