Sunday, January 17, 2010

Teresa Collins Winner!!

I'm sooo excited!!
I won Teresa Collins new Chic Bebe Girl line.

She was giving away a make-n-take book on her website that you are able to make at CHA if you went. I was headed that way but the timing was just off for me right now.
But she had a giveaway on her blog and was offering to give away 2 kits if you left a comment.
So of course, I did, and out of 241 comments, I won!!

Check it out here.

Adorable little book!! I have just enough time to get in and complete it before the baby comes. Just in time for me to get some pics added to it.

Thanks so much Teresa! Your work is awesome!!
You know I am one of your biggest fans!!
I was really hoping to go to CHA to see you and your new creates!!
This will tie me over until it all shows up in stores!!

Til next Time with T!!

5 comments:

Michael and Angela said...

Oh now that's adorable!! Can't wait to see your finished product!! Love ya.

Sandie said...

Awesome awesome! Congrats. Can't wait to see what you do!

Teresa said...

Congrats! Awesome that you're a lucky girl!

Kristi said...

Ang.thanks.good to see you on here, it's been awhile. Finished product? are you referring to the book or the baby?? lol!! Jk!!

Sandie, Thanks! I love TC product.

Teresa, Yes, I do feel quite lucky, that's two wins recently. I love it!!

Thanks all for stopping by!!

Sheri Twing said...

Congrats T! There's not a better pick that could have been made! You'll make good use of that kit in the next couple months!