This week's Scrap Tiffany Challenge was to create a layout using 5 photos. I love using a lot of pictures on my pages because I think that's what it's all about. So this layout went pretty fast for me.
Here's what I came up with...
Here's what I came up with...


I love these photos..they were two days before we left Nashville for the holidays and my kids got to play in the snow with their cousin Alex. Although we didn't stay out there long because it was so cold...my sister took 150 snapshots during their playtime. I know 150!!!
However, I'm not complaining and so glad she did because I ended up with all these and more pictures of my kids in the snow with their cousin Alex.
Brooklin said she was going to pray a lot for the snow to come and boy did her prayers get answered. Down to the second the plane lifted off the ground it was still snowing. She must have had a special 800 # to God. ha!
So go on over to Scrap Tiffany and check out the other designs of the 5 photo layouts of the remaining Design Team. Everyone did an amazing job.
Then make your take on the challenge and let's see what you come up with. It's not hard but if you are not used to putting 5 or more photos on your pages, you will appreciate the challenge and making yourself get out of your box.
Til next Time with T!!!
However, I'm not complaining and so glad she did because I ended up with all these and more pictures of my kids in the snow with their cousin Alex.
Brooklin said she was going to pray a lot for the snow to come and boy did her prayers get answered. Down to the second the plane lifted off the ground it was still snowing. She must have had a special 800 # to God. ha!
So go on over to Scrap Tiffany and check out the other designs of the 5 photo layouts of the remaining Design Team. Everyone did an amazing job.
Then make your take on the challenge and let's see what you come up with. It's not hard but if you are not used to putting 5 or more photos on your pages, you will appreciate the challenge and making yourself get out of your box.
Til next Time with T!!!

3 comments:
I LOVE this layout! It turned out so good. I love the papers and the red lettering just pops off the page! Of course, when the kids are so adorable, that helps too! LOL.
Yes, my hands were frozen from taking so many pictures but it was well worth it! Great job!
i LOVE your layout - very pretty, the colours are awesome too.
Love the way the photos really pop with the white black and red color combo. Such a fun LO :)
Post a Comment