Today is the first day of the new challenge for ScrapTiffany for 2010.
I'm so excited to be a part of her design team.
I have always loved her ideas for challenges, they help to get you out of your normal scrap box. Especially in the subject areas. Sometimes we can get in a rut of "what" we scrap.
I am looking forward to working with Tiffany and the new design team.
Here's a look at my first layout with Tiffany.
The challenge was to scrap about something you can't live without.
Well, even though my mind went racing about my Starbucks, scrap supplies, my computer, my camera, etc.
Although I enjoy all those things in my life, there is nothing more important to me than my family (after God, of course).
So that is what I chose to scrap about.
I'm so glad I did.
See I told you, Tiffany's challenges make you think.
So here it is...
I'm so excited to be a part of her design team.
I have always loved her ideas for challenges, they help to get you out of your normal scrap box. Especially in the subject areas. Sometimes we can get in a rut of "what" we scrap.
I am looking forward to working with Tiffany and the new design team.
Here's a look at my first layout with Tiffany.
The challenge was to scrap about something you can't live without.
Well, even though my mind went racing about my Starbucks, scrap supplies, my computer, my camera, etc.
Although I enjoy all those things in my life, there is nothing more important to me than my family (after God, of course).
So that is what I chose to scrap about.
I'm so glad I did.
See I told you, Tiffany's challenges make you think.
So here it is...




Go to ScrapTiffany's blog to check out all the other designer's take on this week's challenge. Everyone did an amazing job.
In addition, Tiffany has created a message board that you all can be a part of with all the design team. It's a great place for us all to connect and chat. You can sign up here. It doesn't cost anything to join and it's a great place to connect and be inspired.
Well, there you have it...my latest endeavor.
Thanks again Tiffany for allowing me to be a part of your team. I look forward to working with such a great team.
Til next Time with T!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment