This layout was our #3 assignment.
The instructions were to create a 2-pg layout using the "Pop Star" line, with the theme of
"My Perfect Day" also making it an interactive page.
This is my take on it with those things in mind.
The title is "1 Perfect Day".
I have always loved this "Pop Star" paper line. Every time I work with it, it becomes a color inspiration to me.
If you click on these pictures you can see a little closer view.
Enjoy!!!
The instructions were to create a 2-pg layout using the "Pop Star" line, with the theme of
"My Perfect Day" also making it an interactive page.
This is my take on it with those things in mind.
The title is "1 Perfect Day".
I have always loved this "Pop Star" paper line. Every time I work with it, it becomes a color inspiration to me.
If you click on these pictures you can see a little closer view.
Enjoy!!!

This accordian mini-book holds 10 photos and is secured with a ribbon. This is on the right hand page at the top right corner. This is the 2nd interactive piece to this page. Couldn't just do one.
A close-up of the second 5..Hey! Whose that man in the pink shirt with me and Ash?
Oh, it's Lance, owner of Rusty Pickle.

I love this paper line, and lime green is my all time favorite color.
Add the turquois and a dot of red and your on your way.
Hope you enjoyed the layout.
If you have any questions, email or FB me.
On to Clue #4..be back to share it later.
Til next Time with T!!!
Add the turquois and a dot of red and your on your way.
Hope you enjoyed the layout.
If you have any questions, email or FB me.
On to Clue #4..be back to share it later.
Til next Time with T!!!






7 comments:
OMG Kristi! That is so amazing! I love this one a lot. It's my fav so far, but im still debating cause I sure liked your pickle power picture.. Oh wow try saying that 3 times fast lol... Your amazing!
Holy Cow Ti. I love the messy journal look. It's the best! How can they tell you no.
Thks Loushoe. Glad you like it. It's a lot of fun!!
Thx Ash!! For some reason, I thought of you and Shine the whole time I was doing this layout. I thought it looked like the two of you.
and me too. haha!!
lv ya!
T, this is really one amazing layout. I can't believe how well you have done on this race. Well, yes I can! I just know how much it has taken and I'm amazed at how you can go so much without sleep! Must be lots of coffee brewing in your house! Anyway, we're so proud of you. You are ROCKIN' this race!
Gorgeous page I love the colours and the pull out mini album Just fantasic..You did a great job on your LO well done..How time consuming was that page I didn't think I was going to get it done.I don't think I will be doing too many interactive pages.LOL
Can't wait to see your mini Layered album.
Thanks for you message you did not have to do that I new it was just a typo.I did reply but don't know if it worked I don't know facebook that well.Catch up with you later I can't wait for the next clue.. Happy Racing.
It worked Julie..The page really didn't take that long. Maybe a couple hours including picture selection, uploading/printing/creating...well, it may have taken longer than that, especially b/c I did it during the night..was movin' kind of slow.
Super Cute Kristi! You're doing an awesome job
Post a Comment