I have great news about my Shine!!!
She just found out today she was nominated
Cheer Captain for her Freshman year of High School!!
This is a great accomplishment. When you go to a new school, of course you have your friends that you went to school with the prior year, but in addition, you have a whole group of people you don't know that have come from other schools.
They all voted and out she came the Captain.
Shine, me and dad are sooo proud of you!!!
You always strive to do what is right and always "shine" in the middle of a group. You've had some tough decisions this year and have made it thru to the next round. We know this year will be no exception.
We are very proud of the young lady you have become.
You are really just beginning your life and we know you will go on to do great things.
There is a reason we have called you Shine your whole life.
Again, we are sooo proud of the person you have become!!!
You are one amazing girl!!
Keep up the good work!!!
(ok, enough from mom, can you tell all my buttons are popping?)
She just found out today she was nominated
Cheer Captain for her Freshman year of High School!!
This is a great accomplishment. When you go to a new school, of course you have your friends that you went to school with the prior year, but in addition, you have a whole group of people you don't know that have come from other schools.
They all voted and out she came the Captain.
Shine, me and dad are sooo proud of you!!!
You always strive to do what is right and always "shine" in the middle of a group. You've had some tough decisions this year and have made it thru to the next round. We know this year will be no exception.
We are very proud of the young lady you have become.
You are really just beginning your life and we know you will go on to do great things.
There is a reason we have called you Shine your whole life.
Again, we are sooo proud of the person you have become!!!
You are one amazing girl!!
Keep up the good work!!!
(ok, enough from mom, can you tell all my buttons are popping?)
Til next Time with T!!!


9 comments:
Yeah Shine!!! That is awesome...rah rah ree, kick em in the knee rah rah ras kick em in the other knee. Congrats to shine!!!
Hooray Shine! I'm so proud of you. You are loved by everyone because you are so sweet and care for people! You are one awesome chick! And you're adorable too! I can't believe you are so grown up. And you are natural born leader, so you go girl! I love you and miss you bunches!
That is so awesome! Way to go Shine - what a major accomplishment!!!
Woohoo! Congrats to the new Freshman Cheer Captain! I'm so proud of you too.
Side note: Congrats, too, for Freshman Cheer Captain's Mom (Kristi, aren't you happy the idea of moving to Bullard was a quick-passing thought? Central would've missed out on the best Freshman Cheer Captain ever!) Now that I think about it, I believe this may be the most-photographed Cheer Team in the history of Central High School...
Thanks Lerana..we are proud. Your girls will be there before you know it.
Teresa..thanks..wow, am I that bad, Central hasn't seen anything yet. However, they will love the pics I take that they can use for their yearbook. haha!! or the other cheer moms asking for them. Been there done that. It's cool though..I really don't mind. I would want them too if I were them.
Kristi - kinda funny, now that I think about it. We ARE mamarazzi (in a non-stalking kinda way). In Bullard's 2009 yearbook, I take so many pictures the yearbook staff uses my shots and credits me on the basketball and softball pages. Lauren even asked me to sign her yearbook under my credit lines!
Aaww! How sweet of Lauren. That's cute.
Yes, I have been credited at our cooking class...look at your spring catalog and summer kids catalog for the Fresno Adult School. There is a picture of Shine in both of them with my name credited as photographer. Also, at the cheer banquet and even some of the yearbook pics are mine. Crazy huh? I love it though.
Glad I'm not the only mammarazzi!!! I need some pointers for the HS years...oh my those boys are big...haha!!
Hey Timber..long time no see. Miss you girl.
Love your cheer!! So cute!
Hope to see you soon.
lv ya!
CONGRATULATIONS SHINE!!!! I love you soooo much! I am so proud of you. Keep up the good work and honor God on your way and he will continue to bless you.. Jake says oh its shine lol... he loves you too..
Post a Comment