Sunday, June 28, 2009

Amazing Race-Project Two Completion!!!

This is Project #2 completed!!!!

Our task was to create a mini book with the theme,
"Why do you want to be a Rusty Pickle Chef(designer)?

I love doing mini books, however, this one was a challenge. First I had to really ask myself that question. Sounds crazy, I know. Once I had that accomplished, the ideas then came flowing but I had a run-in with my schedule on this one...it put me way behind, but then I had to do double time which gave me unnecessary stress.
I am happy with the final result and I did get it uploaded in time.
Whew!! That was a scary one!!

There is a funny kick to this book, so be ready....lol!!!
Enjoy!!!

















Now we're waiting for Clue #2..www.Rustypickle.typepad.com

Stay along with me!!!

Til next Time with T!!

4 comments:

Sheri Twing said...

T, this book is so cute! I can't believe how good it turned out. I love the fun touch you added to it! It really is adorable....keep up the good work, you're doing great!

Brewskie said...

Wow!!! So cute!! You've got this in the bag, for sure!!! Keep going!!!

Ashley said...

Holy Cow Ti! You did awesome! I love the pickle pictures, thats a great way to catch the eye of the top notch Rusty Pickle Chefs. You truly are a star.

Kristi said...

Sis-Thx for your support. I know some days you probably wanted to trade me in..I lv you with me in this and I so value your opinion of my work.
I love you!!

Courtney-There you are!! Missed you!!
thx for your support. I see your following the race..There is some awesome talent in this race that's for sure. But, thanks for your vote!! Keep racing with me!!

Ash-Thanx..miss you scrappin with me..you and our scrappin gals are the best scrappin buds.
I miss you like crazy and so happy you're following the race..your support means so much to me. I miss you and luv you bunches!!!