Ok, so I am a little behind in my posting. At least it's not a year in review. I am just about a week behind in my posts. I wish I could post the next day for what took place the day before, but that is just not happening right now. Everyday it seems that I have something to do.
~~Blah, Blah, Blah...Blog, Blog, Blog~~
So here's what we did on the wonderful Monday holiday. I loved it, we had two Monday's in a row. That really makes a huge difference when you go all weekend.
This day, we had planned on going up to the snow and let the kids play and sled. Well, by the time we got up and moving, we still had to get gas, "run" by Target or somewhere to see if they had any leftover snow pants for B, and snow boots for K and Shine. We decided after we stopped at one or two stores to look, that if they didn't have any we would just stop looking and go to the movies.
So we dug out the snow bin with everyone else's nylon clothing, hat's, gloves, etc.(since we're in Ca. we don't really need that stuff out all the time), packed the car and some snacks, and out the door we went.
Just as promised, Target was the first stop and nothing, move over to Big 5..nothing in the sizes we needed, so we decided to stick to our plan and go to the movies. Well, on the movies you do pass right by 2 different Sport's Authority's. We compromised on stopping at 1...and just like the rest...nothing. We may have needed to get those items before now. At least in the little sizes.
Here's a few pics inside the sports store....
(need I mention that every single member of my family loves going into sports stores, so much to see, buy and play with).
Can you say "PPP"..."Public Potty Position"? All us girls should have strong femur muscles.
Brooklin found an animal...she would not leave this poor bird alone. She put him down and kept going back to him, saying, "Hello, Mr. Duckie". Again, I did focus the camera. She kept swinging him back and forth. I think I need a sports shot type camera, cause my family is always moving. LOL!!
So off to the movies we went. Although, for some crazy reason, I didn't get any pictures at the movies. All the kids agreed that they wanted to see "Mall Cop". They laughed, ate popcorn, candy and soda, and B fell asleep.We enjoyed the choice of movie.
After the movie we had decided to go to the pet store to get Blue and Ziggy. Off to Petco we went. Well, when we got there...to make a long story short, basically they didn't have what we wanted. So we decided to go to Whitie's across the street.
We looked there and did get a new Blue (picture coming soon), but no Ziggy.
However, not sure if you have ever been in that pet store but while we were looking at Ziggy's family, they have a ton of mice and rats.
Tiny baby rats the size of my pinkie with no hair on them yet...to little mice to big fat Templeton Rats. YUK!!! It was difficult for me to look in the cages with Ziggy's family in them as they were directly above the mice and rats.
So we left without Ziggy.
I will be showing our new and improved beautiful new "Blue". For those of you that don't know Blue or the story of Blue. Hang tight!! I will be filling you in on that subject real soon.
~~Blah, Blah, Blah...Blog, Blog, Blog~~
So here is another little critter that Brooklin and Shine were very fond of while visiting Ziggy's family.
So here is another little critter that Brooklin and Shine were very fond of while visiting Ziggy's family.
Take a peek....
Brooklin found these little bunnies in the middle of the store. They're were big ones running around a cage and chasing each other...She loves animals. Not sure, but I think she could be a vet with no problem. It's like she is in another world and not afraid of any of them. She talks to each of them and names them as well.
Brooklin found these little bunnies in the middle of the store. They're were big ones running around a cage and chasing each other...She loves animals. Not sure, but I think she could be a vet with no problem. It's like she is in another world and not afraid of any of them. She talks to each of them and names them as well.
This cute little bunny, she named "Omie".
No, he didn't come home with us and will not.
Don't ask me, where she got that name from???
Just know this, she names every animal she comes in contact with, live or stuffed it doesn't matter..
Ziggy, Blue, Matthew(our shark fish),
Henrietta(hippo),Felix(frog).
There's more, just can't think of them all.
Anyway, hope you enjoyed our day off with us...
stop by again soon!
Til next Time with T!!!

6 comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast in the sports store! I love seeing pictures of these kiddos! I miss you all so much. :-(
Anywho..Had a moment there...
I think we need a new addition, I don't want a Ziggy, we already had a Toby, and well, he didn't last very long...Maybe a blue? I don't know we'll see. And I don't blame for you not getting a rabbit, they do end up stinking! Very cute though.
Great post and fun pictures!
Love you guys!
I love this! I'm so glad you shared your fun day with us. Those kids are so awesome. They are just so fun and they have fun no matter what they're doing. Brooklin is such a tom-boy! I want more posts like these. C'mon, get the lead out girl!
Yes Ang...you need a new addition. An animal is fine, but we want another addition that is not an animal. HINT! HINT!! Well, wait, I wouldn't be a part of that one's life this far away. hhmm!!!
Sis, yes my kids seem to have fun anywhere. I need to learn from them.
I would love to just follow you guys around for a day and watch, it would be so entertaining! Your family is crazy and I mean that as a compliment.
Thanks Joc. You are more than welcome. We don't turn many people away...jst a few but not you. haha!! j/k..
You can follow our crazy days anytime..you could be our personal journalist...NO VIDEO allowed. you just never know what may come up. haha!!
Lv ya!!
Cute post! I love all of the pictures, you guys remind me so much of us....we look like a small circus when we all go into a store. You should ask me sometime about my first trip to the store with three kids - I mean there was blood and everything!!!! It was not a perty sight!!! Thank God I can laugh about that one now...anyway, thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment