That's a question that sometimes we don't ever get an answer for.
My lovely dear family, never gets a good picture the with the 1st or even the 2nd shot. It takes many. Usually it's anywhere between 5-10 for us to get a decent one.
That's just how it goes...Ask poor Jocelyn. She is our photographer. We always give her a run for her money.
I think we're the family that made her learn Photoshop on..haha!!
Well, this was at Kameron's party and I wanted a picture of me, Hugo and the birthday boy.
Not too much to ask, right?...or so I thought.
Here's a look....
Take one...
(Not bad, but Kameron has a fake smile on, and well,
we always take two)....
Take Two....
(Ok, we'll take the fake smile)...
(Ok, Kameron now smile normal, a real smile...Hugo, what the crap are you doing, and I was getting on to Kameron)....
(Ok..boys smile, while mom keeps one eye closed, or winks at the photographer, whatever)....

Take Five...
(Great, everyone is smiling...finally!!!...
wait who is that in the back with Bunny ears)....
What time is it yet?

Take Six....
(Good smiles, no winking...where'd she come from)....
Take Five...
(Great, everyone is smiling...finally!!!...
wait who is that in the back with Bunny ears)....
What time is it yet?
Take Six....
(Good smiles, no winking...where'd she come from)....
(ok..Shine, you are still in the picture....Kameron and Hugo back to the first problem)...
The title of this post is an accurate question, that always comes up when taking a picture of The Egle's.
Til next Time with T!!!

5 comments:
Absolutely hilarious!! That really made me laugh!!! LOL!! Thanks for posting this! I stinken love this family!!!!!!!
you guys are hysterical!
Too funny.. I don't think that we can ever get one right!!
LOL!!!
What a great topic! I was just telling someone today about taking pictures of your family and what fun that is. You get about a hundred pictures and hopefully, at least one, has everyone looking at the camera at the same time, smiling, not goofy smiling, without bunny ears or elbows flying! Too fun. Miss those times.
Boy can I identify with this!! This was very cute, T, glad to see we aren't the only ones with this problem!! So much fun...
Post a Comment