Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving Day..Hugo Style!!!

So we had the Thanksgiving holiday without Hugo again this year...this will probably be an ongoing event every year...
So where was he? Well, look at the pics and it should explain...
I love the snow...it's so peaceful and pretty...

Yay!!! I love it that he is enjoying himself...
A close-up...that thing is bigger than him....

Hugo went to Wisconsin to hunt with his Dad and Brother...their hunting season is the week of Thanksgiving...

I am so happy he got to go visit his family...he only sees them about once a year...and for them to be doing "boy" stuff makes it even better for them all.

We have a freezer full of venison again, we were getting low but we are good for the winter now..

Til next Time with T!!!

8 comments:

Sheri Twing said...

Aww look at that poor thing just hanging there. Mr. Orange Man killed him! Haha. Glad Hugo had a great time.

Michael and Angela said...

You go Hugo!! One question though...Where's the rack???
Mike has the itch, he's wanting to hunt so bad! I'm glad Hugo had a good time with his family, guy style! :-)

Kristi said...

Sis, the big orange man?? That's funny. That reminds me of that strange man that came to our patio door when we were little...scary!!!

Ang..he did shoot a 5x5 but it went into the woods then snowed and they couldn't locate the blood trail...he was not happy. However, we are eating deer again. we were almost out. As far as the rack..well, I have that. haha!!
those boys back there need to go...

Jocelyn Lykins said...

I'll have to show this to Eron, he's planning a trip back east next Thanksgiving to hunt with his dad.

Josh & Bethany said...

YAY!!!

Hugo got a deer!!!

I still want to know why he couldnt go knock on that guys door!! haha j/k

Love you Egles Nest!

Kristi said...

Bethany...haha!!they actually did..and they got to go on his property to look but by that time it had snowed so the blood trail was covered.
Great thought!!

Ashley said...

Haha I love the big piffy orange coat. Now that is Hugo style! But if it takes wearing a big orange coat to get a deer then please someone send my dad one!

Kristi said...

Ash..I don't know that the coat will help your dad much..the deer are color blind and don't see much if any color. However, I am glad that he had the big puffy orange coat on so he didn't get shot. There is a reason the mountain people wear those. and it wasn't his..he didn't have to pack any hunting stuff...his dad has way a lot of stuff...so I thought I would get you a big orange puffy coat for Christmas...haha